Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland is a wanka

2»

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:

The spelling of wanker like that is really aggravating.

Sorry @Curb_It
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Curb_It said:

Sorry @Curb_It
    You didn't start it. You're off the hook.
  • Options
    Roland is a Wanka
    he wants to bum Katrien
    but when she turned him down
    he decided to fuck my team!
  • Options
    Roland is a wanker,
    He wears a Belgian hat,
    He ran our club into the ground,
    With his girlfriend he called Kat.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Greenie said:

Curb_It said:

Sorry @Curb_It
    You didn't start it. You're off the hook.
    My bad ;)

Yes I did do that deliberately to wind up Greenie.
  • Options
    I must say I'm glad I started this thread.
  • Options

It worked...Grrr ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greenie said:

It worked...Grrr ;o)
    There was a time when your flag would have annoyed me but I'm a different man now.
  • Options

A senile wanka named Roland
    I really hate his guts
    Give me a minute
    A great idea innit
    To kick him in the nuts
  • Options
    ROLAND IS A WANKA
    Is ‘Uncle’ to girl Kat
    These fucking fuckers fucked us up
    Let’s fuck them up right back.

(Drafting note, originally used the word Belgian but on review felt this was overly offensive to other people from Belgium and used the word fucking instead)
  • Options
    Roland is a wanka
    Even that’s only two-bob
    He can’t get any purchase
    After duck-taping his nob
  • Options
    Roland is a wanka
    He bought us nice new grass
    But he can take his feckin network
    And stick it up his arse
  • Options
    Roland is a wanka
    He wanted to drive a tanka
    But his greatest fear was changing gear
    And he became a banka
  • Options
    roland is a wanka
    He simply has no idea
    When he bought Charlton Athletic
    He thought we were in Korea
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Roland is a wanka
    He sends us £1m a month
    And if he didn’t
    We would have been in Administration eons ago

Just saying .......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JonnyK said:

Roland is a wanka
    He sends us £1m a month
    And if he didn’t

Just saying .......

And sells the kids with talent to balance the books.
  • Options
    JonnyK said:

Roland is a wanka
    He sends us £1m a month
    And if he didn’t

Just saying .......

Educate yourself mate. That 1m a month figure isn't exactly a lie but it's very much twisting the truth and only telling one side of the story. The club may (does) cost 1m a month to run but it's completely ignoring the income side of the picture. Football clubs income all comes at specific points of year and are then accounted over the whole season. I.e. player sales in transfer windows and season ticket sales/sponsorship over the summer etc. These go a long way to offsetting that 1m a month that's often quoted as evidenced by the latest accounts.

Also we can put a large portion of the operating losses that Roland has to cover directly down to him and his appointments mismanagement of the club.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I agree! At first I thought he'd decided to buy this another football team - Deportivo Wanka!
  • Options

JonnyK said:

Roland is a wanka
    He sends us £1m a month
    And if he didn’t

Just saying .......

Educate yourself mate. That 1m a month figure isn't exactly a lie but it's very much twisting the truth and only telling one side of the story. The club may (does) cost 1m a month to run but it's completely ignoring the income side of the picture. Football clubs income all comes at specific points of year and are then accounted over the whole season. I.e. player sales in transfer windows and season ticket sales/sponsorship over the summer etc. These go a long way to offsetting that 1m a month that's often quoted as evidenced by the latest accounts.

Also we can put a large portion of the operating losses that Roland has to cover directly down to him and his appointments mismanagement of the club.
    Doesn't exactly rhyme does it ?
  • Options

JonnyK said:

Roland is a wanka
    He sends us £1m a month
    And if he didn’t

Just saying .......

Knew someone would say that.
  • Options

JonnyK said:

Roland is a wanka
    He sends us £1m a month
    And if he didn’t

Just saying .......

Knew someone would say that.
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

JonnyK said:

Roland is a wanka
    He sends us £1m a month
    And if he didn’t

Just saying .......

Don’t think so matey as remaining in tier 2 would bring in extra ticket sales and Sky money but the wage bill would be correspondingly higher. Championship club losses are much greater than Div 1 losses.

As for the selling of the kids all clubs other than the Spanish two giants are selling clubs and the business strategy of developing talent to offset losses is a means of surviving the madness of EFL finances.

We have no external debt other than conditional debt to Richard Murray and his former cohorts as the debt to the owner is quasi equity albeit many don’t seem to be able to understand this concept.

By the way this response doesn’t rhyme with anchor either - sorry girls & boys ;-)
  • Options
    Roland is wanker ,
    He's actually allright
    And when we get promoted,
    All will be forgiven