Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury v Charlton | Tue 17 Apr | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• The six changes see Jay Dasilva, Ben Reeves, Michal Zyro and Nicky Ajose drop to the bench, while Sullay Kaikai and Joe Aribo are not named in the squad. The latter is nursing a tibial contusion to his right shin.
  • edited April 2018

Is Aribo injured?

Apparently according to Redrobo? earlier posting.
  • Literally no idea what formation we are playing. My initial thought was 4-2-3-1 with Fosu playing no.10 but then it could be 4-4-2 with Josh and Stephy up front (would leave us weak in the middle IMO).

Could even be three centre backs, two wing backs and two holding with an attacking three like Chelsea have played under Conte:

----Pearce Konsa Bauer
    Marshall JFC Dijksteel Page
    -Mavididi Magennis Fosu

Or 5-3-2/3-5-2 with Fosu in the midfield 3.

So KaiKai and Aribo have been dropped from the 18, anyone else?
  • I would have played Ajose with Mag. Unless he's not fit. In which case if have gone 433 wirh Fosu and Mav either side of Mag and Reeves in for Marshall for the extra body in midfield.
  • 4-0 Shrews
  • Literally no idea what formation we are playing. My initial thought was 4-2-3-1 with Fosu playing no.10 but then it could be 4-4-2 with Josh and Stephy up front (would leave us weak in the middle IMO).

Could even be three centre backs, two wing backs and two holding with an attacking three like Chelsea have played under Conte:

----Pearce Konsa Bauer
    Marshall JFC Dijksteel Page
    -Mavididi Magennis Fosu

It was much better with Gobby in charge because he would tell both us and the opposition how we were going to line up.
    I for one dont like surprises.
    God knows why but I think we'll sneak this 1-2
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

We thought our ticket office was rubbish

Is that Mr Bad Jumper?
  • Russel Slade
  • Team come over to shake hands with each away supporter.
  • I would have done similar to Bowyer. We need Mav and Fosu overloading their defenders with Josh bullying them. Not saying that will happen, but it is what needs to happen!
  • Looks like more players than supporters
  • No Aribo?

Injured apparently.
  • Looks like a flat 4-4-2 to me.

Would love it to be a 3-5-2.
  • clb74 said:

We will not win tonight
    We will not make the playoffs
    We will never be successful under Roland.
    Protests need to be resumed until the old scrote sells and people should not renew their season ticket until he is gone.

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF

You wont be wanting that lift to Shrewsbury away in the play off semis then.
    No chance of that I'm afraid.
    At about 10 pm this evening our season will be officially over.
    No you cant f@cking have a lift
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

We will not win tonight
    We will not make the playoffs
    We will never be successful under Roland.
    Protests need to be resumed until the old scrote sells and people should not renew their season ticket until he is gone.

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF

You wont be wanting that lift to Shrewsbury away in the play off semis then.
    No chance of that I'm afraid.
    At about 10 pm this evening our season will be officially over.
    No you cant f@cking have a lift
    Get that petrol tank full.
  • Sponsored links:

• Strange to bump up this post
  • Can't see us getting better than a point
  • Thats the second post tunwellsadick has resurected this evening by not posting anything apart from a full stop.

must be a full moon.
  • Are we replaying the match?
  • edited October 2018

Thats the second post tunwellsadick has resurected this evening by not posting anything apart from a full stop.

must be a full moon.

Just clearing some old drafts. Did not realise it would resurrect the post! Lesson learned.
  • Thats the second post tunwellsadick has resurected this evening by not posting anything apart from a full stop.

must be a full moon.

Just clearing some old drafts. Did not realise it would resurrect the post! Lesson learned.
    Oh fair enough
  • If you click on the little x at the end of your draft that should delete it.
  • edited October 2018
    Curb_It said:

If you click on the little x at the end of your draft that should delete it.

Thank you. All done.
  • By the way, what's the score?