Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vincent Kompany

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    He hasnt stepped down as Manager apparently, he is still Player/Manager but has stepped down from match day duties and left them to his assistant Simon Davies.

Was another defeat last night, this time to Genk
    Very bizarre. If he can't handle the match day duties he shouldn't be the managers. 
    Yeah its very weird, Simon Davies must be a bit like WTF as well.

Kompany got injured last night and is a doubt for his Man City testimonial in 3 weeks now.
    I was WTF at Simon Davies although I have googled and can see he was working with City's youth teams. 

Doubt he will last much longer although I can see him being a good coach and possibly manager in the future, just seems to have taken too much on. 

EDIT - It's not the same Simon Davies as I thought, the ex Spurs one. 
  • Options
    He hasnt stepped down as Manager apparently, he is still Player/Manager but has stepped down from match day duties and left them to his assistant Simon Davies.

Was another defeat last night, this time to Genk
    Very bizarre. If he can't handle the match day duties he shouldn't be the managers. 
    Yeah its very weird, Simon Davies must be a bit like WTF as well.

Kompany got injured last night and is a doubt for his Man City testimonial in 3 weeks now.
    I was WTF at Simon Davies although I have googled and can see he was working with City's youth teams. 

Doubt he will last much longer although I can see him being a good coach and possibly manager in the future, just seems to have taken too much on. 

EDIT - It's not the same Simon Davies as I thought, the ex Spurs one. 
    I thought it was the ex spurs one until u said that lol