Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool et Celtic

13»

Comments

• Options
    Up the Jags!

Hello, hello, how do you do?
    We hate the bastards in royal blue,
    We hate the bastards in emerald green,
    So fuck the pope,
    And fuck the Queen.
  • Options

What’s stopping you?

I am trying to exercise restraint and it has nothing to do with the point of the thread. The thread was originally about songs shared by Celtic and Liverpool. It has turned into the usual anti Celtic, anti Scottish, anti Irish hypocritical nonsense from the usual suspects. I thought there was an unwritten rule that we keep the Celtic Rangers crap off this forum.
    If it has nothing to do with the point of the thread, in your own words, it seems bizarre to bring it up then.
  • Options

What’s stopping you?

I am trying to exercise restraint and it has nothing to do with the point of the thread. The thread was originally about songs shared by Celtic and Liverpool. It has turned into the usual anti Celtic, anti Scottish, anti Irish hypocritical nonsense from the usual suspects. I thought there was an unwritten rule that we keep the Celtic Rangers crap off this forum.
    If it has nothing to do with the point of the thread, in your own words, it seems bizarre to bring it up then.
    What is really bizarre is that you don't seem to realise or understand that the point I was making is that the anti Celtic, anti Leigh Griffiths, 'all Celtic supporters are scum' posts have nothing to do with the point of the thread.
  • Options
    #banter
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Up the Jags!

So fuck the pope,
    And fuck the Queen.

That's a great song.
  • Options

Forza Albion Rovers

Saw them a few times with that legend Victor Kasule, the only black player in Scotland at the time playing for them
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Well at least my team Berwick Rangers live to fight another season at the foot of Scottish Division Two.

Cowdenbeath might not though.

Oy enough of that..... But you are right... They will play cove rangers who are scoring goals for fun... But they survived against the odds last year.
  • Options

What’s stopping you?

What is really bizarre is that you don't seem to realise or understand that the point I was making is that the anti Celtic, anti Leigh Griffiths, 'all Celtic supporters are scum' posts have nothing to do with the point of the thread.
    Quite, the thread was about the affinity between Liverpool and Celtic supporters - you brought a third team into it, odd.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

What’s stopping you?

Quite, the thread was about the affinity between Liverpool and Celtic supporters - you brought a third team into it, odd.
    Yeah....right. Let's pretend the thread hadn't been hijacked by the usual suspects. Odd. Really odd.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    DRAddick said:

Up the Jags!

So fuck the pope,
    And fuck the Queen.