Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread: Charlton v Scunthorpe | Sat 14 Apr 2018

Comments

• Options
    This is total garbage..fans getting on players backs now
  • Options
    Posted at
    39'
    Duane Holmes (Scunthorpe United) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

Posted at
    39'
    Foul by Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic).
  • Options
    41’ CHARLTON 0-1 IRON: Holmes takes the ball into the opposition box, passes back to Townsend, but the full-back’s cross bounces out for a goal-kick. #UTI
  • Options
    42' Great eye from Reeves as he splits the defence in search of Ajose with a through-ball, but the keeper rushes out to get there first. #cafc
  • Options
    43’ CHARLTON 0-1 IRON: Gilks was well alerted to come off his line and collect the ball, after Forster-Caskey looked to play in Ajose. #UTI
  • Options

First game watching a Bowyer team and it’s absolutely no different, it’s shite.

Seen absolutely nothing of Reeves or nothing to convince me that Zyro is any sort of a player at all (certainly no better than Josh who must be sitting on that bench feeling very hard done by)

If you’d watched the early Bowyer games, you’d feel differently. I think teams have an idea how he wants to play now and can play to defend it. I also think Zyro has played too many games in succession after so long out and we’re now going Saturday-Tuesday fir 2 or 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Wowee, a corner!
  • Options
    44' Corner Charlton... #cafc
  • Options
    44' ....Scunthorpe clear. #cafc

What a surprise
  • Options
    free kick on the 18 yard line to them. After our corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Over the bar
  • Options
    44' Scunthorpe break through Holmes before he's stopped by a great tackle from Kaikai on the edge of the box. Referee, somehow, awards a free-kick and a booking for Kaikai. #cafc
  • Options
    45' This gives Morris a great chance to hit the target for the visitors. #cafc
  • Options
    45+1 Two minutes added... #cafc
  • Options
    45+1 Morris fires his free-kick over the bar. #cafc
  • Options
    Might as well go for it Second half, Zyro and Kaikai for whoever, doesnt really matter at this stage
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    That’s twice we have been carved open. And if Bowyer doesn’t change it we are fooked.
  • Options
    It is so tight, Scunthorpe have now shot up to 5th. We so desperately need to win
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

First game watching a Bowyer team and it’s absolutely no different, it’s shite.

Seen absolutely nothing of Reeves or nothing to convince me that Zyro is any sort of a player at all (certainly no better than Josh who must be sitting on that bench feeling very hard done by)

If you’d watched the early Bowyer games, you’d feel differently. I think teams have an idea how he wants to play now and can play to defend it. I also think Zyro has played too many games in succession after so long out and we’re now going Saturday-Tuesday fir 2 or 3 weeks.
    No disrespect mate but we are Charlton not Barcelona....teams don’t need to suss us out, we are playing 442, same as every fucking Sunday pub side in this country
  • Options
    Half Time. Dreadful first half. Zyro, Kaikai, JFC, Djiksteel all having a mare. Bowyer need to change it at half time.
  • Options
    The Upbeats' lap of honour has more pace and energy than our first half performance.
  • Options
    Second best throughout
  • Options
    Awful ref, crap tactic of playing the ball back to Pearce (has Robinson returned ?) and some tosser in the covered end constantly moaning. Let’s hope the second half is better.
  • Options
    On iFollow - awful.
  • Options
    The Ref is sxxt
  • Options
    Absolute disgrace - disorganised and gutless. Lots of basic mistakes as well.

This team are an embarrassment.

At least we don't have to worry about Wembley.
  • Options
    Painful to watch. JDS, Zyro and Kaikai (AGAIN) have been woeful.

Bowyer needs to change it now.
  • Options
    Very poor. I'd risk Fosu at ht. A must win game.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!