Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread: Charlton v Scunthorpe | Sat 14 Apr 2018

Comments

• Cant say it hasnt been coming
  • 31' A hint of offside in the build up, but Toney slides in to finish from close range from a right-wing cross. 0-1. #cafc
  • Loosing 1:0
  • This is woeful.
  • 31’ CHARLTON 0-1 IRON: IRON TAKE THE LEAD! Clarke plays a ball through to Adelakun on the right, beating the offside trap, and he rolls it across the face of goal for Ivan Toney to put the ball in the back of the net! #UTI
  • We're not winning first or second balls
  • New manager bubble has well and truly burst I'm afraid
  • And there it is , the fight has gone out of us.
  • Conceding this early means not only will we go on to lose, we’ll rush either Kashi or Fosu or both back on towards the end only for one or both to break down again.....
    Zzzzzz.........
  • Down to eighth
  • Sponsored links:

• We are piss poor
  • Zyro is pants hasnt won a ball so far
  • We are fucking shit
  • Down to 8th
  • Kaikai has done fuck all.
  • 34'
    Murray Wallace (Scunthorpe United) wins a free kick on the right wing.

Posted at
    34'
    Foul by Michal Zyro (Charlton Athletic).
  • edited April 2018
    The surprise factor of that diamond seems to have worn off. Brilliant as we were in those 3 games, Plymouth and Northampton, for different reasons, both allowed us to play somewhat. Rotherham we did steam roller but the momentum seemed to disappear once Bowyer was confirmed until the end of the season and Fosu got injured. All the zip has gone out of our play. We can still win from here, but we absolutely must to make the playoffs otherwise I think we’ll need to beat both Shrews and Blackburn as well as our other games and that won’t happen.

poor stuff unfortunately
  • Poor defending from Pearce and Bauer, looking at that
  • Sponsored links:

• Backwards..this is robinsonesque

As was Wimbledon and Bristol. No Fosu, no threat.
  • Posted at
    37'
    Duane Holmes (Scunthorpe United) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at
    37'
    Foul by Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic).
  • PopIcon said:

I didn't want to go to Wembley anyway.

Think of the money we'll all save. How much is a return train to Belgium?
  • 39' Dasilva's chipped ball into the box causes problems, but Scunny clear their lines. #cafc
  • First game watching a Bowyer team and it’s absolutely no different, it’s shite.

Seen absolutely nothing of Reeves or nothing to convince me that Zyro is any sort of a player at all (certainly no better than Josh who must be sitting on that bench feeling very hard done by)
  • 39’ CHARLTON 0-1 IRON: Good defending from the Iron. Dasilva crossed from the left, but Wallace got an important header on the ball. #UTI
  • ross1 said:

Poor defending from Pearce and Bauer, looking at that

Fullbacks conspicuously absent too.
  • edited April 2018
    What a crass, unchallenged goal to concede.

Where was our left back ..... ?

Edit: And who was tracking the goalscorer?

• Kai Kai.Looked alright when I first saw him. Serious doubts now. Surprised Bowyer kept him in the side
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!