Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kevin Cash on brink of bankruptcy

13»

Comments

• Options
    clive said:

He was once hailed as one of Britain’s most successful property tycoons with a fortune of £500 million.

But that proved to be a gilded fiction when Kevin Cash was declared bankrupt last July, owing no less than £40 million.

Now I can reveal that Birmingham-born Cash, 55, has been parted from North Aston Hall, the sumptuous Oxfordshire mansion where, in his heyday, he and his fourth wife, Carla, pictured — once voted ‘sexiest woman in South Africa’ by lads’ mag FHM — spent £50,000-a-month on groceries and ‘housekeeping’.

The Grade II-listed house became the most expensive country property when it was put on the market for £28 million last year. It is reached by a mile-long drive and set in 194 acres including a swimming pool and tennis court.

‘It’s gone,’ I’m told. ‘Sold not much more than a week ago.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7279121/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Bankrupt-Kevin-Cash-sells-jewel-property-crown-26million.html
    I like that the Daily Mail has a hyperlink to South Africa in case any of their readers are like "what is that?!"
  • Options
    clive said:

He was once hailed as one of Britain’s most successful property tycoons with a fortune of £500 million.

But that proved to be a gilded fiction when Kevin Cash was declared bankrupt last July, owing no less than £40 million.

Now I can reveal that Birmingham-born Cash, 55, has been parted from North Aston Hall, the sumptuous Oxfordshire mansion where, in his heyday, he and his fourth wife, Carla, pictured — once voted ‘sexiest woman in South Africa’ by lads’ mag FHM — spent £50,000-a-month on groceries and ‘housekeeping’.

The Grade II-listed house became the most expensive country property when it was put on the market for £28 million last year. It is reached by a mile-long drive and set in 194 acres including a swimming pool and tennis court.

‘It’s gone,’ I’m told. ‘Sold not much more than a week ago.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7279121/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Bankrupt-Kevin-Cash-sells-jewel-property-crown-26million.html
    I like that the Daily Mail has a hyperlink to South Africa in case any of their readers are like "what is that?!"
    I like even more that when you click on it the link is to an article about a new series of love island in South Africa 😂