Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD urges fans not to buy 2018/19 season tickets while Duchatelet remains Charlton owner (12/4/18)

Comments

• Options
    Apart from loanees, who potentially is off in June? Kashi certainly, Konsa probably and Solly may not be back. What squad will we have if RD doesn't sell?
  • Options
    It doesn't matter who makes a statement there will always be people who buy season tickets. More fool them.
  • Options
    do we get a free scarf again?
  • Options

Apart from loanees, who potentially is off in June? Kashi certainly, Konsa probably and Solly may not be back. What squad will we have if RD doesn't sell?

I think you virtually answered your own question.
  • Options
    Not a chance I will buy one.
  • Options
    can’t see Solly leaving. Kashi looked decent at championship level, be surprised if he renewed for league one unless we are going to chuck some bags of money at him for a proper championship push next season.

Loans will go, would like to buy Amos if possible.

How much money and how much ambition will be crucial.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Cue club statement on 5th May that the takeover is nearly done, there are 7 interested parties and all that is left is to haggle over the value of the corner flags {...pictured above...} - I bet it's already been written, and some will believe it.

Roland will still be in charge come the start of next season. Mark my words.
  • Options
    No brainer.

Buy on a match by match basis, still sit in your "old" season ticket seats with your pals around you & titter at the old Rat's belief that you'd think of doing anything else.

He honestly doesn't have a clue !

Just feck off and let sanity return to our Valley!
  • Options
    Agreed, do nothing until he finally fecks off for good !!!!
    You all know it makes sense !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If they leave application forms on seats for the Blackburn game then i suggest we leave them on the pitch for them at the end.

Yep.
    Paper airplanes en masse
  • Options
    Macronate said:

MUST

OBEY USE

CARD OWN BRAIN AND COMMON SENSE

There's only one right decision, however you get there.
  • Options

Dont forget under Roland he increased age for over 60s to 65yearsafew years back.

Dont buy until he has sold and new owner in place.

I blame The Belgium 20 pissing him off since 27-02 -2016

I haven't. I will buy when I'm 65. IF I make it.
  • Options

If they leave application forms on seats for the Blackburn game then i suggest we leave them on the pitch for them at the end.

I posted earlier that they should be ripped up & scattered on the pitch, although because of their weight & size most wouldn't even get near the pitch. Your proposal seems better - like the "protest" when Brownie got sent off on a stretcher all those years ago..........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hate him so much
  • Options
    Counter terrorism my arse. Its still the same steward that searches my bag as last season, albeit i get a colourful tag now as a monento
  • Options
    I am ok with the price with a new owner who will seriously go for promotion. This season, with some of the turgid stuff we have had to put up with, free looks expensive.
  • Options
    At this point anyone who puts money in his pocket is complicit, in my mind.
  • Options
    or they want to follow THEIR football team
  • Options
    Why is that ALWAYS capitalised? I've never seen 'our team', 'my club' without the big capitalisation. Is there a forum autocorrect?
  • Options

I genuinely cannot see any logical reason why anyone would buy before May 6th anyway.

But you know people will buy season tickets this week or before May 6th. So be it ,would love to know how many were sold today.

• Options
    Could the new owners launch a new pricing structure or would it be too late? Obviously it's quite possible they've had an input into today's release.
  • Options

Could the new owners launch a new pricing structure or would it be too late? Obviously it's quite possible they've had an input into today's release.

They can do what they like.