Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I’m a Charlton fan because game

Comments

• Options
    i ll be back in the smoke soon
  • Options
    Who's Rachel?
  • Options
    I am a Charlton fan because I have a great day and I will be in the end of the bar and grill

I am a Charlton fan because of my family and a good time to get the latest version of this message and it's attachments

• Options
    I'm a Charlton fan because I was a bit of a new one
  • Options
    I am a Charlton fan because I have a great day and I will be a problem as a whole lot of free time I saw your post on Facebook and Twitter pages of the league cup of coffee.
  • Options
    what the fucks going on?
  • Options
    I'm a charlton fan because I am not great either way to get out of work!
  • Options

what the fucks going on?

No. You mean 'I am a Charlton fan because what the fuck's going on.'
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton fan because of the day we are going to be a good day please find the attached file is scanned image in PDF format the other day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm a Charlton fan because bazjonster changed his profile picture.

(am I playing this right?)
  • Options
    I'm a charlton fan because you are the perfect person for the perfect world for us as we know that you will be able and we have to see it all the day
  • Options
    I’m a Charlton fan because I’m here lad. Nobody else.
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton fan because I have a great day and I will be in the future of the best way to get the latest flash player is required for video playback is unavailable right now because this video is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device is not available on this device
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton fan because I have a lot to do with the app but it doesn't seem like to it run out by a bit more than just putting a little on a screen with the app on my phone lol
  • Options

what the fucks going on?

On your phone, type "I'm a Charlton fan because" and then keep pressing the 'middle' word that autocomplete suggests.
  • Options
    Im a Charlton fan because I will let u know if we can eat together or if ur eating after security already.
  • Options
    I am a Charlton fan because
  • Options
    Taxi for KiwiValley.
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton fan because of the issues we've discussed I can't help but feel free to contact us. We have a strict NO PARTY rule, if you are having a party and are you? I have a lovely day at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm a Charlton fan of the style of music, but it's not my birthday today and then walking down hill.
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton fan because she said in the name that the woman was the killers of a lady of a young woman in a relationship.
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton fan because I have a good one Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio on Tuesday 10 April.

The actual fuck? I've never typed those words.
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton fan I am.
  • Options

I'm a Charlton fan because of the wall and the implications of the wall.

Swear I haven't made that up!

Yes what exactly are the implications of the wall?!,...something to do with the rumoured possible third bidder?
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton fan because I don't want to be negotiating with Russians.
  • Options

I'm a Charlton fan because of the wall and the implications of the wall.

Swear I haven't made that up!

Yes what exactly are the implications of the wall?!,...something to do with the rumoured possible third bidder?
    Pull the Lion's tail to find out.
  • Options
    These all just sound like excerpts from a Donald Trump speech.
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton Fan because they have more followers to be stabbed to death in the morning of the season when we beat them in the end