Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/9 Season Ticket Prices

Comments

• Options
    After today 's performance pretty much guarantees our position in league one I would suggest so few season ticket 's will be sold that a reduction is more likely than an increase after the deadline.

Do not renew until the old scrote sells
  • Options
    The way I look at is that he will use any season ticket money to keep the club going while he is still in charge. Therefore meaning he will need to fund the club more from his own pocket if people don't renew until the rat has gone.
  • Options
    LeeValley said:

Just got my renewal pack. I see that there is still a surcharge of £5 for paying by credit card. Is this not now illegal? Not that I am thinking of renewing until Roland goes.

I queried this surcharge with the ticket office, this is the reply.

We are aware of this, unfortunately it was a misprint and the credit card fee will not be charged.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

LeeValley said:

Just got my renewal pack. I see that there is still a surcharge of £5 for paying by credit card. Is this not now illegal? Not that I am thinking of renewing until Roland goes.

We are aware of this, unfortunately it was a misprint and the credit card fee will not be charged.
    Whatever happened to proofreading a document to ensure it made sense before it is sent out.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Dansk_Red said:

LeeValley said:

Whatever happened to proofreading a document to ensure it made sense before it is sent out.
    Surprised they have anyone to write the documents, let alone anyone to proof read them.
  • Options
    Anyone know how many season tickets have been sold in ‘phase 1’?
  • Options
    clive said:
    It will be interesting how the new ticket selling software works, and especially if they can get their supporter database sorted, as currently it's a complete shambles with people missing or duplicated, as shown when people tried to buy playoff tickets
  • Options
    Badger said:

Dansk_Red said:

LeeValley said:

Doesn't sound like a 'misprint' to me. As a professional proofreader I check hundreds of legal documents. I can only state that many companies appear not to check their documents before sending them out, relying on an in-house spellcheck system. These often do not pick up words which have differential spellings and meanings, such as ''their' and 'there' 'principal' and 'principle' etc.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am sure they are doing a stocktake for the new owners, disguised by a new ticket system
  • Options
    New owners want to be in control when the surge in sales come.
  • Options

New owners want to be in control when the surge in sales come.

When you say surge.....
  • Options

New owners want to be in control the day after the new season ticket sales system fails,so they can blame it and the price rises to pay to fix it on the old regime.

So, 12th June it is.

• Options
    All academic until regime change takes place but new ticketing system only ever means massive admin shitstorm even when it's only the tech guys who are relied upon. The techy types always massively over promise "it should do....(whatever it is)..." but have never allowed enough time or resources to ever actually test anything. This time the client itself is a running farce of underfunded stupidity. Zero chance of anyone seamlessly buying a season ticket online next Monday.
    What are the chances the new system has been researched, specced, commissioned and funded by the 'new guys', in anticipation of their acquisition of the club? If not and you wanna buy a season ticket after they've taken over, you'll be best advised to get along to the ticket office and do it the old fashioned way. Anything at CAFC that roly's rancid regime has had anything to do with is gonna stink and rot and infect our great club for years to come.
  • Options
    any idea if they will be available on line by the time the takeover is done ie Friday?
  • Options
    No price increases then?
  • Options

No price increases then?

Phased out
  • Options
    Hopefully not too long to go before I can renew with a clear conscience.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Are you reading this @CLB74?
  • Options

Are you reading this @CLB74?
    Why?
  • Options
    Whenever I try the ticketing section of cafc.co.uk landing page nothing happens. If I click the 'visit site' link to the homepage then, whichever route I take for buying season tickets (not aiming to just yet but thought I'd have a look), I get an empty panel. Has anyone else had this problem or is it because I am on a mac (some people don't make software applications that work with all systems)?
  • Options
    wickford said:

Whenever I try the ticketing section of cafc.co.uk landing page nothing happens. If I click the 'visit site' link to the homepage then, whichever route I take for buying season tickets (not aiming to just yet but thought I'd have a look), I get an empty panel. Has anyone else had this problem or is it because I am on a mac (some people don't make software applications that work with all systems)?

Sounds like it’s doing you a favour.
  • Options
    wickford said:

You can't buy season tickets online at present.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    wickford said:

not available on line at the moment. In person or over the phone. Don't buy yet though as you will only probably get back a penny for every pound when we go into administration :-0
  • Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b1e5a3ad7060/201819-season-tickets-back-on-sale-as-new-ticketing-software-is-introduced

Reading between the lines, and having worked on a few farcical IT projects, I'd say they are probably trying to rectify some technical glitches.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    MrLargo said:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b1e5a3ad7060/201819-season-tickets-back-on-sale-as-new-ticketing-software-is-introduced

Reading between the lines, and having worked on a few farcical IT projects, I'd say they are probably trying to rectify some technical glitches.

as it says 'The all-new system has already been implemented for in-person and phone purchases and our revamped ticketing website is also set to follow suit shortly' so not available on-line yet.

• Options

wickford said:

Sounds like it’s doing you a favour.
    Sounds like somebody is not too concerned about what Dushitelet is doing to this club.
  • Options
    Roll on Thursday for the fixtures cant wait