Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/9 Season Ticket Prices

Comments

• Options

Glad I weren't the only one having problems with the colours. Absolute ridiculous decision with the colours of Zone 1 or 4. Is Meire still working her notice or something?

Yeah. I thought lower north had become the most expensive part of the ground.
  • Options
    £500 to watch League One football from my old seat in the East Stand. Yeah, that's not going to happen. When he does piss off, I'll have to look for a new home I think.
  • Options
    I'm colour blind and can't tell the difference between zones 1 and 4. Doesn't really matter at the end of the day as I can't see me renewing my ST.
  • Options
    The cheek of mentioning the increase in minimum wage when we don't have a CEO or CFO to pay for... LOL.

No thanks, will buy when you're gone.
  • Options

And why is Zone 4 the same colour as Zone 1? Unless my iPad is playing games with me

And they still manage to f@ck up the simplest things. A whole rainbow to chose from and they decide on almost identical blue and purple.

Not very happy about a 33% increase in my ticket price either, but then Lazy Daisy was giving them away last year.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Glad I weren't the only one having problems with the colours. Absolute ridiculous decision with the colours of Zone 1 or 4. Is Meire still working her notice or something?

Yeah. I thought lower north had become the most expensive part of the ground.
    Haha I was the opposite, thought about a nice view in West upper.
  • Options
    Still haven't aimed to fix that you can pay £340 in the west upper and can easily sit in the £500 area
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don’t care how cheap it is, I’m not buying until the Rat has gone .. simples
  • Options

Still haven't aimed to fix that you can pay £340 in the west upper and can easily sit in the £500 area

You've forgotten about the counter-terrorism measures that will be in place to stop those type of shenanigans
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    My last season ticket was last season in North Lower = £175, next season it is £500, then there is a caveat that if we should go into the Championship the price may increase.
    Looks like I wont be going next season either, even if the Rat goes, fucking joke of a club.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

My last season ticket was last season in North Lower = £175, next season it is £500, then there is a caveat that if we should go into the Championship the price may increase.
    Looks like I wont be going next season either, even if the Rat goes, fucking joke of a club.

Lower North is £200.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

North Lower tickets are £200
  • Options
    Greenie said:

I thought the same. Turns out Zone 1 and 4 are the same colour.
  • Options

Greenie said:

I thought the same. Turns out Zone 1 and 4 are the same very similar colours.
  • Options
    "Higher security and counter-terrorism requirements, inflation and the increase of minimum wage mean that some season tickets inside The Valley have seen a price increase."

Surely if they want to implement a terrorism levy then that should apply to all season tickets - not just 'some'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc-west said:

Greenie said:

I thought the same. Turns out Zone 1 and 4 are the same very similar colours.
    I'm guilty of being facetious.

Although it's largely a moot point because I haven't renewed for three years and won't do so until he's gone.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Howells said:

"Higher security and counter-terrorism requirements, inflation and the increase of minimum wage mean that some season tickets inside The Valley have seen a price increase."

Surely if they want to implement a terrorism levy then that should apply to all season tickets - not just 'some'.

No increase at £500. Their problem is too many people traded down to the cheap ones. Everything else is bullshit.
  • Options
    Not paying a penny until he is gone
  • Options
    I will buy one once the that senile old twat has left the building for good and not a moment sooner.
  • Options
    Airman - the tickets still offer value for money IMO - well the cheaper ones do.
    Do you think any of this was agreed with the prospective new buyers?
  • Options
    At £200 I’m renewing mine come what may in case RD sells up and whoever used to have my seat wants to come back and thinks he’s going to sit in the same place as he always used to...
  • Options
    If I hadn’t boycotted for the last 2 years, I’d be getting a North Lower ticket, as it stands, I won’t be returning until Roland goes
  • Options
    Howells said:

It's to cover the extra vols-au-vent protection force.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Fucking jokers.

Higher security? More plain clothes "personal protection" operatives.

Counter terrorism? Whaaaaaaaaaa!?

Increase to minimum wage? Pay people a decent wage you tight old Belgian prick.

What a ridiculous set of lame excuses. Stuff it where the sun don't shine Duchatelet.

Don't give Duchatelet your money. Hold on til he's gone.

This has Keohane written all over it.