Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2018

Comments

• For those of you that can't vote online ( or prefer to give one to Fanny in person) , I'll be behind the West Stand ( aka the bike shed) from around 1.30-1.45 tomorrow until just before ko.

Please come & say hello if you're in the vicinity.

And please consider joining us for the dinner on Monday May 7th when season tickets will also be on sale ( only kidding )

Only one LOL? Fanny, you're wasted on this lot. Pearls before swine, I say, pearls before swine.
  • Fosu-Henry's the only one who's stood out. Honourable mentions to Mag for ploughing his lonely furrow and to Billy whose injury has cost us so dear.
  • MrOneLung said:

Harry Kane

Came here to say I voted for him...
  • I’ve voted naby
  • I haven't been all season so won't be voting but it tells you something when your goalie is in the running for POTY in a supposed promotion season.
  • It's Dasilva no question - but should it be won by a loanee ?
  • I voted Fosu and had Aribo a close second.

Surprised Kashi and Konsa have not even had a mention.
  • I’ve voted naby

Snap
  • Should it be won by a loanee ?

Scott Carson...
  • clb74 said:

I’ve voted naby

Snap
    Nah its Sarr
  • Sponsored links:

• Magennis. Joint top scorer despite being played in KR's shite system for most of the year. Despite being isolated and getting no service. Despite being overplayed and having to play every minute of every game and internationals with no support or competition .

You forgot to mention he even plays when he's tired after 3 weeks off.
  • Magennis. Joint top scorer despite being played in KR's shite system for most of the year. Despite being isolated and getting no service. Despite being overplayed and having to play every minute of every game and internationals with no support or competition .

....and all for £10k a week.
    Just like Pittman at Pompey but with one statistical difference.
  • Voted Amos, been the most consistent player after a wobbly start.
  • Fosu-Henry's the only one who's stood out. Honourable mentions to Mag for ploughing his lonely furrow and to Billy whose injury has cost us so dear.

I voted for Clarke - he hasn’t played for 4 months! Missed him big time.
  • clb74 said:

I’ve voted naby

Snap
    Nah its Sarr
    Him aswell
  • Da Silva - a big talent and exceptionally consistent for a youngster
  • Gone for Amos, would have gone for Da Silva but he missed quite a few games through injury.
  • I'm struggling to pick a player of the year. Da Silva and Amos are possibly worthy of consideration but I won't vote for a loan player. It only condones Roland's incompetent/miserly approach to recruitment. Skimp on the squad and plug the gaps with loans. Don't bother getting a keeper or a decent backup, you can only play one at a time anyway, just borrow one.
  • Voted JJ for sentimental reasons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Da Silva for me. Our most consistently good player all season.
  • From the list I saw today Desilva is a long way ahead.

Should think so as well. He was also way ahead on the list I saw (probably same list).
  • From the list I saw today Desilva is a long way ahead.

Should think so as well. He was also way ahead on the list I saw (probably same list).
    Could well have been the same list, I think it was Fanny who took my vote. Is she an attractive young lady with prematurely greying hair?
  • Still time to cast your vote and secure your tickets for the DInner on 7th May. It promises to be a hell of a night. Not one to miss.
  • Voted JJ for sentimental reasons.

Jonaton Johannsen must be getting on a bit.
  • Changed it to Amos
  • Fosu all day long
  • JFC for me