Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wimbledon v Charlton - match thread

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Magennis needs to come on.

Too much playing in front of their defenders but without Fosu nobody who can break through - Mavididi the only possibility so double up on him and stop us!
  • Still on target for 14-2
  • Stay positive!!!!!
  • Early second half Ajose on would be a sensible move & then if nothing moving bring on Magennis with minimum for 30 mins to go.
  • That is shocking by Bauer. Only himself to blame
  • Fuck sake Kaikai!!!

Bloke pissed around when he should have put in a bloody cross, decided to pass instead!!!

Further to this... Bauer may have slipped but he should never have been in that situation

We've a tall target man in the area, Kaikai in tons of space, instead of wipping in a cross towards Zyro he passes it back to Page which starts the events that lead to their goal

Piss off back to Palace you stripey twat!!!
    Watching I -Follow -Couldn't believe we were passing the ball backwards prior to the goal - terrible slip but totally needless situation to put yourself in when you are attacking in injury time.

Look toothless like under Robbo. Missing Fosu big time. Bowyer needs to change the who set up second half!

Lastly - do we practice free kicks?
    I've seen Zyro take free kicks on Youtube for his polish team , and score, and yet, we always hit row Z - ALWAyS
    Yeah I remember seeing some YouTube clips when he joined, reminded me of Yann with his precision.

Dont know why Reeves doesnt take corners either
    Because he needs to be in the penalty area for a header :wink:
  • What a shocker... but, OK it's a bad error but what are we creating up front? Not a lot by the sound of it. Basically, we have 45 minutes to save our season....all those posts about Wembley look a bit hollow right now.
  • Reeves has looked like putting some decent balls in but not quite coming off at the moment. Agree that Page and JFC have been our better players. Pearce and Konsa have both put in some highly necessary slide tackles to keep us in it earlier in the half. But everyone else has been pretty lackluster.
  • edited April 2018

What the fuck is he trying to do there???, just smash it away upfield if you have to

Pearce passed it back to him and just before the gif starts, Pearce points at Amos as if to stay "give it to him" so Bauer did it... or tried to.........
  • Pearce definitely told Bauer to play it backwards when the pass to Pearce was the safe option.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mavididi and Kaikai look utterly toothless right now, Reeves lightweight as hell and Zyro has had nothing to work with, quite why Bauer didn't roll it to Pearce is beyond me too
  • Pearce tells him to play it back. I guess he didn't want to be the only cb to cock up this week.
  • Reeves has been working hard. Just not coming off tonight.
  • We're back out at the Cherry Red Records Stadium...

A big half needed from Lee Bowyer's boys! #cafc
  • We're always f***ing gutless in key games.
  • If we are going to go down, I want to see us going down fighting second half, not like a toothless Robinson side!
  • CHG said:

1-0 Taylor 45+1'

That is horrible.
    You mean Taylor’s hair?
  • RedChaser said:

Shitty time to concede. Wimbledon to park the bus 2nd half i reckon

And look quite capable of scoring a second if we get caught on the break pushing for an equaliser. Mavadidi and Kaikai need to get their acts together with a decent final ball instead of trying to be Roy of the Rovers. A test of Bowyer's ability to turn this round. Let em have the hairdryer treatment Lee! COYRs.
    Mavadidi and Kaikai, like Fosu, both tend to be individualistic players, rather than team players. You hope they can produce a bit of individual magic, whereas Marshall is probably easier for teammates to play alongside
  • Let's see what the boys have this half!
  • Sponsored links:

• FFs you reap what you sow...why didn't he tap it to pearce.

Because Pearce was pointing towards the keeper. Such poor play.
  • At least it wasn't an ex Charlton player that scored.
  • Oh dear, another indervidual error, time to regroup for the 2nd half, in Lord Bowyer we trust.
  • KICK-OFF!

Trailing 1-0, we get the second half started. COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSS! #cafc

Nah was an ex-Millwall one

It's not going to be 4-0 away win, is it?

• Bowyer does not agree with us, no changes
  • Oggy Red said:

At least it wasn't an ex Charlton player that scored.

It's not going to be 4-0 away win, is it?

No, 1-4
  • That is shocking by Bauer. Only himself to blame

If Lennon or Pearce done that this forum would be going into meltdown.

Golden bollox will be forgiven though.
  • There’s a playing clause in Kaikai’s loan right....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!