Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wimbledon v Charlton - match thread

Comments

• Aimless passes into space and lack of desire from forwards...terrible defending for goal.
  • Disappointing but typical Charlton to be behind in a game we should be favourites for.

Big 45 minutes coming up. I'd bring on Magennis
  • We've not looked good tonight and AFC have had the better chances. What happened to the buckaneering Addicks of yore (2 games ago)?
  • Sometimes I hate football so much! AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!
  • Bowyer needs to de-Robinsonise them. A bit too much side and backwards passes. Reeves is getting out-fought and Kaikai needs to improve quality of passes. Zyro should do well with better service. Reckon we controlled that half. Just need to go for it. Ajose needs to come on and Kaikai off.
  • Maybe it's the kick we needed? We need to score quickly in the second half to take control and go hard for the 3 points. Sounds like we have not got going yet. Making a few chances but no one there to finish them. I think a few strong words from Bowyer and JJ are needed during the interval.
  • vffvff
    edited April 2018

1-0 Taylor 45+1'

Another bloody soft goal to give away. Terrible defending. Charlton making things unnecessarily difficult as per bleedin’ usual.
  • Fucking horrendous to watch. To go from an attacking position, to slowly pass backwards needlessly, then for a defender to slip and gift them a goal. Nauseating. At least we have 45 mins to get things right, but we haven't quite been in the races today. Wouldn't be surprised to see one or two half time changes. We can get back in this but the team needs to stop fucking about and get it together.
  • Lets see what Bowyer is made of....big turn around in the second half needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Awful mistake. Need to step it up by a few notches in the 2nd half.
  • 1-0 Taylor 45+1'

That is horrible.
  • Credit to Amos for standing big for so long

Thought he might get something on it
  • BTW pitch is awful ball is bobbling all over place which probably contributed to mistake for goal
  • Far too tentative in possesion.
  • My god that is bad defending
  • What a shit goal. Do not blame the pitch.
  • Howells said:

Far too tentative in possesion.

Agree. they need to be more direct second half.
  • Fuck sake Kaikai!!!

Bloke pissed around when he should have put in a bloody cross, decided to pass instead!!!

Further to this... Bauer may have slipped but he should never have been in that situation

We've a tall target man in the area, Kaikai in tons of space, instead of wipping in a cross towards Zyro he passes it back to Page which starts the events that lead to their goal

Piss off back to Palace you stripey twat!!!
    Watching I -Follow -Couldn't believe we were passing the ball backwards prior to the goal - terrible slip but totally needless situation to put yourself in when you are attacking in injury time.

Look toothless like under Robbo. Missing Fosu big time. Bowyer needs to change the who set up second half!

Lastly - do we practice free kicks?
    I've seen Zyro take free kicks on Youtube for his polish team , and score, and yet, we always hit row Z - ALWAyS
  • ct_addick said:

BTW pitch is awful ball is bobbling all over place which probably contributed to mistake for goal

You shouldn't be so lazy on the ball when the pitch is in such a state. If you know there's a chance of a miscontrol/slip etc then make sure you look before you try and pass it back to the keeper at the very least.
  • Sponsored links:

• I didn’t think Ajose looked tired on Saturday, he was the one player who looked like having a shot
  • Bowyer needs to de-Robinsonise them. A bit too much side and backwards passes. Reeves is getting out-fought and Kaikai needs to improve quality of passes. Zyro should do well with better service. Reckon we controlled that half. Just need to go for it. Ajose needs to come on and Kaikai off.

Ive thought that Reeves has done well... I've said my piece about Kaikai, yet think that Aribo needs to be quicker distributing the ball (felt that was the case on Saturday too) - Forster-Caskey and Page are the two with any credit at the moment.

Zyro is also exempt for me because h's not even getting scraps to feed off
  • Shitty time to concede. Wimbledon to park the bus 2nd half i reckon

And look quite capable of scoring a second if we get caught on the break pushing for an equaliser. Mavadidi and Kaikai need to get their acts together with a decent final ball instead of trying to be Roy of the Rovers. A test of Bowyer's ability to turn this round. Let em have the hairdryer treatment Lee! COYRs.
  • Palace will stay up

Millwall may well go up.

We are stuck in league three

Fuck off Roland you cunt
  • FFs you reap what you sow...why didn't he tap it to pearce.
  • 1-0 Taylor 45+1'

We've done it again, 2 games in a row. Horrendous to watch. Can't somebody turn off this Gif, pls?
  • I didn’t think Ajose looked tired on Saturday, he was the one player who looked like having a shot

The pitch made Ajose look tired, nothing more
  • Sounds a disappointing half and a gift of a goal.

Let’s see the 2nd half reaction before everyone writes this one off

Come on Charlton
  • What the fuck is he trying to do there???, just smash it away upfield if you have to
  • Fuck sake Kaikai!!!

Bloke pissed around when he should have put in a bloody cross, decided to pass instead!!!

Further to this... Bauer may have slipped but he should never have been in that situation

We've a tall target man in the area, Kaikai in tons of space, instead of wipping in a cross towards Zyro he passes it back to Page which starts the events that lead to their goal

Piss off back to Palace you stripey twat!!!
    Watching I -Follow -Couldn't believe we were passing the ball backwards prior to the goal - terrible slip but totally needless situation to put yourself in when you are attacking in injury time.

Look toothless like under Robbo. Missing Fosu big time. Bowyer needs to change the who set up second half!

Lastly - do we practice free kicks?
    I've seen Zyro take free kicks on Youtube for his polish team , and score, and yet, we always hit row Z - ALWAyS
    Yeah I remember seeing some YouTube clips when he joined, reminded me of Yann with his precision.

Dont know why Reeves doesnt take corners either
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!