Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aribo and Clarke at Bromley Addicks - 19 April

13»

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Sage said:

Edited.

Oh no. I've missed it.

I briefly saw it, something about Red Bull and a move to the peninsula.
  • Options

cafcwill said:

I've flagged you for admin to change the heading from Kashi to Aribo.
    I'll unflag it later.

Cheers,

most likely they are all sniffing cocaine off a call girls thigh like they do most afternoons
    And evenings seeing that they haven't changed the heading yet :smile:
    By the evening they will have moved on to the "dressing up" depravity.

Turn out was small but Billy was very good and so was Joe when he got over his initial nerves.

Joe's attitude was spot on and typical for a player coming in the pro game late.

Amazing that the potential owners were shown around the training ground and even met some players.

Late now and on a quick foreign break but others can update.

sure the title will never be changed now
    Wait What?

@Redhenry 's MegaBucks Mystery Group or @Airman Brown 's Aussies

And when did it happen?
    Did they get to meet Roger Johnson?
    They did, they didn't like and opted for his second choice! ;)
  • Options

HarryLime said:

Oggy Red said:

Sage said:

Edited.

Oh no. I've missed it.

Thanks for filling in the blanks Harry, I only caught the bit about Pardew coming back as manager.
    I saw the bit about when Robinson was in charge they used to eat Pot Noodles at half time but since Bowyer has been in charge they drink Red Bull and it seems to be doing the trick.
  • Options
    It was obviously that good then. (the event, not the deleted post which saps like me didn't have time to read but is now within the ITK clique)
  • Options

HarryLime said:

Oggy Red said:

Sage said:

Edited.

Oh no. I've missed it.

Thanks for filling in the blanks Harry, I only caught the bit about Pardew coming back as manager.
    It was Pardew with Freye. Absolute dream team, I can't believe the Kuwaitis new owners were able to get that deal over the line.

Exciting times ahead next season with a Magenniss/Delort frontline we are going to be unstoppable.
  • Options
    wwtone said:

Another good night . Two very good , interesting guests and well worth going. Not the best turnout we have ever had but ok.

Look like really pleasant guys.

Huge credit to Billy Clarke for achieving the enviable feet of managing to looked jacked in a button up shirt.

And Aribo being nervous is a good reminder that footballers are just human beings, in many cases young men without much if any public speaking experience.
  • Options
    Still awaiting write-up
  • Options

It was obviously that good then. (the event, not the deleted post which saps like me didn't have time to read but is now within the ITK clique)

It's right that it was deleted, but really wasn't a big deal.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

It's right that it was deleted, but really wasn't a big deal.
    Yeah, the move to the Pot Noodle Stadium on the peninsular still may not happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s all gone East Kent Addicks on us
  • Options

It’s all gone East Kent Addicks on us

We had to sign a non disclosure on the way out.
  • Options
    booooo
  • Options
    I thought I read that Lord and Lady Irving were away at Balmoral or some other of their country retreats. He's normally is forthcoming with whatever he can disclose so maybe thats the reason. Saying that, he has a PA so whats going on................. Boo!!! ;)
  • Options
    A good evening but relatively poorly attended.
    Clarke & Aribo were good guests but not much to tell. They were supportive of both LB & KR.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

I thought I read that Lord and Lady Irving were away at Balmoral or some other of their country retreats. He's normally is forthcoming with whatever he can disclose so maybe thats the reason. Saying that, he has a PA so whats going on................. Boo!!! ;)

Henry has a Prince Albert? He hasn't mentioned it before.
  • Options
    Thick cardies, can’t see the chain,
  • Options
    So what did I miss ?