Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lloyd Sam

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just be happy with the lol :smile:

(I have no idea why it's funny)
  • Options

Decent player in a poor team. Can't see him being too effective these days (cue a late winner)

Wash your mouth out you dirty devil
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

H matured as a footballer during his time in the states, reckon he'll be a decent signing for them

Is he not a bit busy now, given that Steps, much to my delight, reformed last year and are preparing for their tour this Summer???
  • Options
    Think was our top assist player two seasons on the trott. In the Prem never looked anywhere near good enough but unlike Jerome Thomas he was very effective in the champ. Just we were always so one paced and deep he had little to hit in the box. In League 1 everything went to him, but what was alarming was how by the the 60th min he was completely spent.

Liked him a lot. Thought the US was a great move due to less games and physicality. Struggle to see him coping with the winter months and his fitness.
  • Options

Christ forgot he'd signed for them...

He came on in the 88th min for his first Wimbledon appearance against Scunthorpe

Be good if he were to come on when we're winning 3-0 but not if its 0-0

I’d rather they beat us 1-0 than 4-3.

• Options
    I wonder if @Sam lloyd is going tonight...
  • Options
    After all this and he isn't even on the bench tonight
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

I heard BWP say something interesting about MLS the other week. He said NYRB was the first time he was actually coached at a club since leaving City. He claimed that in England the focus was always on promotion - getting out of the league you’re in, or avoiding relegation. Yet in MLS they spend more time on individual coaching and he believed it was the coaching he received at NYRB that made him so successful there.

They show a lot of MLS on ESPN, and I occasionally take in a game or two.

The one thing that stands out is the slowness of the game compared to English football, and that players who are WAY pas their best such as Pirlo and David Silva, can still waltz around the field, without getting roughed up etc.

Some good crowds though, and the Portland Timbers fans seem absolutely mental.

I think that English fans in general look down at other leagues outside of Europe, the A League here in Australia has always been seen as a weak league, but we have had plenty of European pro's over here, who never seemed to find it that easy.
  • Options
    I wonder if Grant Basey needs a spare pair of hands in the kit room?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barry fuller another one of our old boys
  • Options

I wonder if Grant Basey needs a spare pair of hands in the kit room?

You couldn't fit another bloke in the kit room with Basey.
  • Options
    He'll pop up at another London team, Orient maybe?