Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Commentary for tonight

Will it be on anywhere?

Comments

• Why start a new thread for this? Why not add it to the preview thread where a lot more people are likely to see it and respond?
  • BBC Radio London maybe?
  • Valley Pass

With Valley Pass is there a link?
  • edited April 2018

Valley Pass

Does it cost? Know very little about it.

And what is Ifollow?
    We don't seem to be on the EFL list.
  • I managed to wangle my Valley Pass for free? Not sure why but I've never been charged for it. Will probably cancel if I am ever charged.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I managed to wangle my Valley Pass for free? Not sure why but I've never been charged for it. Will probably cancel if I am ever charged.

There probably isn't anyone left at the club to take payment...
  • Will it be on anywhere?

Yep. Myself and Killers Beard will be on air tonight on Valley Pass.

You can get a "match pass" for it I believe! https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/home/how-to-sign-up-for-valley-pass
  • For the Northampton game it was available here: https://tunein.com/radio/BBC-Radio-Northampton-1042-s6853/
    I realise that is a link to BBC Northampton - but Tunein.com might have a link to a local radio station if there is one that specifically covers Wimbledon?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

I managed to wangle my Valley Pass for free? Not sure why but I've never been charged for it. Will probably cancel if I am ever charged.

Just notified the club of this.
    I cannot except this fraudulent behaviour.
    Old Bill on there way as I type.
    Serves you right.
  • edited April 2018

Valley Pass

Does it cost? Know very little about it.

And what is Ifollow?
    We don't seem to be on the EFL list.
    We’re not on the list for iFollow. You can however view the game by logging in to the opposition’s iFollow - you only need to sign up once and it give you access to all the other teams.

These links will help.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/81458/ifollow-or-similar-platforms/p1

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/80337/ifollow#latest

• Am trying to use this iFollow thing this evening - can anyone see the option to buy the match day pass on the AFC site?
  • edited April 2018
    LouisMend said:

Am trying to use this iFollow thing this evening - can anyone see the option to buy the match day pass on the AFC site?

Yes I bought one about twenty minutes ago. But sometimes with iFollow the option to buy a match pass disappears shortly before matches. Try again a bit closer to the match, you should be good to go.

Welcome to life with the plebs, Louis.
  • SDAddick said:

LouisMend said:

Am trying to use this iFollow thing this evening - can anyone see the option to buy the match day pass on the AFC site?

Yes I bought one about twenty minutes ago. But sometimes with iFollow the option to buy a match pass disappears shortly before matches. Try again a bit closer to the match, you should be good to go.

Welcome to life with the plebs, Louis.
    Speak for yourself! :wink:
  • LouisMend said:

Usually appeare about 30 mins before mate.
  • Cheers all. @SDAddick - my version of slumming it with the plebs is I'm setting the laptop up in front of the jacuzzi in my Krakow holiday apartment. Some Tyskies on the go. Living the dream
  • LouisMend said:

Cheers all. @SDAddick - my version of slumming it with the plebs is I'm setting the laptop up in front of the jacuzzi in my Krakow holiday apartment. Some Tyskies on the go. Living the dream

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Flag.
  • LouisMend said:

Cheers all. @SDAddick - my version of slumming it with the plebs is I'm setting the laptop up in front of the jacuzzi in my Krakow holiday apartment. Some Tyskies on the go. Living the dream

Don't tell me @_nam11 is with you? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

LouisMend said:

Don't tell me @_nam11 is with you? :wink:
    I've left him and @wallin58 holding the fort at home
  • LouisMend said:

Cheers all. @SDAddick - my version of slumming it with the plebs is I'm sitting in a jacuzzi with Alan Pardew. Some Tyskies on the go. Living the dream

• LouisMend said:

Usually appeare about 30 mins before mate.
    I got Match Pass £5 on Listen Live button.

• Dazzler21 said:

Serves you right.
    accept
    their
  • Dazzler21 said:

Serves you right.
    accept
    their
    I realised that as soon as I'd posted but couldn't be bothered to edit.
    Then I thought perhaps no one will notice.
    Schoolboy error :(
  • Dazzler21 said:

Did you sign up for the 2 week free trial in pre season? I did and they never took mine away from me for about 6 months. Never took payment for anything either. Was great. Then suddenly went one day. Sad times.

Think they just have a shit system.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Serves you right.
    accept
    their
    I realised that as soon as I'd posted but couldn't be bothered to edit.
    Then I thought perhaps no one will notice.
    Schoolboy error :(
    Sum peeps tipe like dat on perpus, no names no pac dril :wink: .
  • Does ifollow work in the U.K.?
  • cafc_se7 said:

Does ifollow work in the U.K.?

If you set your VPN to abroad it will.
  • The video option is there now