Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon v Charlton | Tue 10 Apr | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Ketts said:

Coach has just arrived, Dasilva's here.

They really need to improve their attire for match days. Nothing matches, random hats? White trainers , black trainers? Shocking sartorial state of affairs.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Two ex-Charlton starting? Go on, someone will tell me there are more :smiley:
  • Options
    edited April 2018
  • Options
  • Options
    TEAM NEWS

Stephy Mavididi and Ezri Konsa come back into the Addicks' starting XI as Lee Bowyer makes 2️⃣ changes. #cafc

The duo replace Nicky Ajose and Anfernee Dijksteel, who are both available to Bowyer on the substitutes bench. #cafc
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Three ex-Addicks

Parrett | Fuller | Pigott
  • Options

ross1 said:

Three ex-Addicks

I saw Parrett but was not sure if he played or was just with us for a while
  • Options
    I'm sure we had Tom Soares on loan once too.
  • Options
    Tom Soares too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Three ex-Addicks

Yeh he played nine times for us - I quite liked him, seems he hasnt quite reached his potential
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Three ex-Addicks

Think he was sick
  • Options

What sort of a disgrace of an order is that. Not numerical and not positional. Arrgghgffggfdkdiwbwu
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

Yup, he was a part of the team I mentioned in the loanees thread with Kandol up front.

Interesting no Naby Sarr, hopefully he's ok. He would be good cover late in the game if we're trying to see out a win. Last time we did that with Harry Lennon... Yeah.
  • Options
    Is Sarr injured, as surprised to see Lennon ahead of him on the bench?
  • Options

ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Three ex-Addicks

Yeh he played nine times for us - I quite liked him, seems he hasnt quite reached his potential
    Yeah he was in one of those silly lists of "England players in the 2014 World Cup" that was put together in like 2008. He was a highly regarded creative midfielder. As you say seems to have come nowhere near his potential. I know he had a lot of injury problems, but he's been there for 2-3 years now as a kind of marginal first teamer.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

bellz2002 said:

Yup, he was a part of the team I mentioned in the loanees thread with Kandol up front.

Interesting no Naby Sarr, hopefully he's ok. He would be good cover late in the game if we're trying to see out a win. Last time we did that with Harry Lennon... Yeah.
    Injured in the warm up against Bristol Rovers, although on the bench that day, could not have come on
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Is Sarr injured, as surprised to see Lennon ahead of him on the bench?

Yes, in the warm up at Bristol, or possibly on the Friday before
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks 4-3-3 to me
  • Options
    On paper the game is ours. Relax.

(runs and hides).
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Looks 4-3-3 to me

I think it could be either, 4-4-2 Diamond with Kaikai playing behind Zyro and Mav, or 4-3-3 with Mav and Kaikai either side of Zyro (or even Zyro wide and Mav through the middle).

Hopefully Bowyer has that front three ready for a lot of movement off the ball and interchange.
  • Options
    -----------------Amos
    Konsa - Bauer - Pearce -Page
    ------JFC - Aribo-Reeves
    Kaikai - - -Zyro--- Mavididi
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

So close.

What ever happened to that keeper!
  • Options
    Lord Bowyer to show more tactical nouse than Robinson ever did against this lot, in Lord Bowyer we trust ! He won't let us get bullied this time.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

-----------------Amos
    ------JFC - Aribo-Reeves
    Kaikai - - -Zyro--- Mavididi

That team is made for 4231.
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

-----------------Amos
    ------JFC - Aribo-Reeves