Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Teams you hate

124»

Comments

• addickson said:

Sellic
    Rainjurs
    and Cowdungbeef
    Otherwise
    Man Ure
    Man Shitty
    Liverpoo

Rangers I can understand...but the mighty cowden what have they ever done wrong.
  • Palace
    Rangers
    Man Utd
    Arsenal (no humility)
    Rangers
    Dunfermline
    Liverpool
    Rangers
  • I see a couple people have mentioned the "lifeless" Arsenal fans. Have watched a couple matches on TV of them this year and I am truly stunned at how quiet that place is!

Have they always been that way, even at Highbury? Or is it just since they moved to their soulless bowl that they quieted down?

I bet their decibels per attendee is among the lowest around.
  • Liverpool. Hate those jammy Scouse c*nts
  • edited April 2018

Liverpool is the one for me
    Genuinely cant split them from Millwall and Palace.

Good night for you @stackitsteve

Liverpool win
    Millwall win
    Charlton lose

Only positive is Barca lost so your bum buddy Ronaldo will probably win another Champions league haha
  • The usual suspects plus:
    Arsenal (plastic fans)
    FC Copenhagen (1992 merger of two very very old clubs - gross. Plastic, plastic)
    Portugal (cheats and they've got Pepe the tosser. Especially after the way they cheated in Euro 2012 vs Denmark and how their fans gloated afterwards. Utter c@nts.)
  • addickson said:

Sellic
    Rainjurs
    and Cowdungbeef
    Otherwise
    Man Ure
    Man Shitty
    Liverpoo

Rangers I can understand...but the mighty cowden what have they ever done wrong.
    Sorry @Chippycafc - strictly sporting rivalry with Dumbarton over the last couple of decades. Actually quite sad to see their current predicament, used to be a club punching well above their weight.

Altogether now...
    They come frae near Lochgelly
    They’re dirty and they’re smelly
    They havnae got a telly
    The Cowdung family

• Rangers
    man utd
  • edited April 2018
    Teams I get a kick out of seeing lose (in the given order i.e. I'd rather Palace lost to Man U)

Millwall
    Crystal Palace
    Man U
    Chelsea

Bonus answer
    Aussie cricket team

The rest I don't really care whether they win lose or draw. Think hating Liverpool in particular must be a generational thing.
  • I don't hate any other team. I love football and believe all fans share the same love for their own club.
    I started watching Charlton when fans mixed with each other on the terraces and enjoyed friendly banter with their "rivals".
    The word "hatred" was introduced much later and I have never really understood it.

That'll be when Liverpool were on the tele week in week out at the expense of local teams (in the case of ITV) then... :wink:
    Another example of the media love in continuing. MSN front page, one story about PFA team of the year, is it about the 5 Man City players in there? Or the 3 Spurs? No it's about Mohamed - fucking - Salah...
  • Sponsored links:

• Teams I hate?
    The marketing team at our place.
  • addickson said:

addickson said:

Sellic
    Rainjurs
    and Cowdungbeef
    Otherwise
    Man Ure
    Man Shitty
    Liverpoo

Sorry @Chippycafc - strictly sporting rivalry with Dumbarton over the last couple of decades. Actually quite sad to see their current predicament, used to be a club punching well above their weight.

Altogether now...
    They come frae near Lochgelly
    They’re dirty and they’re smelly
    They havnae got a telly
    The Cowdung family

Nearly bought my first house in Lochgelly....
  • am beginning to dislike AFC Winbledon ...
  • edited April 2018
    Never been keen on the teams from the East Midlands.

Dreadful accent and never trust a fella who calls another geezer duck.

Oh yeah, not forgetting palice.

Cannot take tottenham seriously either. A club of their size not having won the title since '61 have to be ignored.
  • No particular order (apartfrom the first two)

Codheads
    Scunny
    Donny
    Mansfield
    Boston
    Chesterfield
    Notts counteh
    Hull
    Palace
    Liverpool
    Botafogo
    Celtic
  • Never been keen on the teams from the East Midlands.

Dreadful accent and never trust a fella who calls another geezer duck.

Oh yeah, not forgetting palice.

Cannot take tottenham seriously either. A club of their size not having won the title since '61 have to be ignored.

Cum on me owd ~ no need to be like that me duck
  • Everyone. It saves time.
  • edited April 2018

Boom said:

No particular order (apartfrom the first two)

Codheads
    Scunny
    Donny
    Mansfield
    Boston
    Chesterfield
    Notts counteh
    Hull
    Palace
    Liverpool
    Botafogo
    Celtic

good shout, nearly forgot them...
    It looks suspiciously like a list of teams who have let you down on big accumulator bets.... if that's the case I have a similar list!
  • Everton, travelling back to the Midlands after we played Derby at selhurst, possibly first game of the season, was only 16/17 years old and the train was full of Everton. A few of them nicked my cafc scarf and threw it out of the window then tried to fight me, they were 30/40 year old blokes ffs. Hated them ever since.
    Birmingham, scummy fans
    Wolves, shit hole with deluded fans
    M'boro, shit hole with scummy fans, spent 90 minutes at ayresome park trying to avoid the spit being aimed at the away end
    Bristol City, after the FA cup match at Ashton gate
    Blackburn, must have seen us play them 7 times, never seen us win, closest I got was 1-1 draw away, think big Carl scored
    Liverpool, always the victims bless them, it's never their fault.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apart from the obvious...
    Celtic
    Sheffield Wednesday (I don’t know why)
    Newcastle (again I don’t know why)
    QPR
  • Pompey, I might as well get in early.
  • Man United! Just hate them
  • Liverpool due to their fans, QPR because of the contemptuous way they treat away fans with their single turnstile.
  • MK Dons. How anyone can have passion for the franchise is beyond me. Also, if you're younger than your actual football club you and your excuse of a club are tin pot

Any of the big Prem teams and their hundreds of plastic fans around the world

• Rossman92 said:

MK Dons. How anyone can have passion for the franchise is beyond me. Also, if you're younger than your actual football club you and your excuse of a club are tin pot

Chill.
  • Rossman92 said:

MK Dons. How anyone can have passion for the franchise is beyond me. Also, if you're younger than your actual football club you and your excuse of a club are tin pot

Well I’m younger than Charlton. Does that make me and Charlton tin pot?
    :wink: