Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teams you hate

Comments

• Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2018
    West Ham - never ending largesse from the football authorities. St Trevor, & always going on about winning the world cup
    Millwall - closest rivals, high percentage of scummy supporters, always a good day when they lose. Annoyingly never give in & Charlton rarely beat them.
    Palace - maybe the best placed south london team (just about avoiding relegation) does not mean south london is theirs. Delusional, lucky, administrating debt dodgers.
    Chelsea - all that stockpilling of young players& not forgiven them for Scott Parker
    Spurs - get over yourselves
    Manchester Utd - bought the league title bought other teams best players fir many seasons (barr the Beckam team)
    Sheff Weds - Some idiot supporters but mostly Katrien Meire. Let Palace off the hook when Palace nearly got relegated to the old 3rd division.
  • Options
    Aside from local usual suspects,

Birmingham
    Bristol City
    Leeds
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Perfect example of one of the reasons I hate Man Utd today. Only they could get away with a red card studs-up challenge on an opposition player's knee in the box. Refs still fearing the shadow of Alex Ferguson
  • Options
    I don't like ManU, but they earned that win.
  • Options
    Sure, apart from when the ref missed an absolutely blatant red card and penalty at 3-2
  • Options
    Arsenal - South London traitors, entitled fans & the media's obsession with them.
  • Options
    I hate any team that beats the mighty Charlton.
  • Options
    A team I didn't care for before this season, but now immensely dislike, are Oxford. Their fans were so smug after they beat us 3-2, and some of them genuinely believe they are as big as Charlton. Also, that fat gobs**** leaving us for them, makes me want to see them fail.
  • Options
    The spurs supporters that I know consider themselves to be on a par with man.utd and Liverpool etc.
    They sing that wanker song an if you know your history.
    Well actually I do.
    Man.utd and Liverpool have won the title give or take about 20 times each.
    Then there is a huge amount of clubs that have won it until you get to Tottenham.

Tottenham have won the league the grand total of twice.
    I'll say that again twice.

In fact when we finished 7th in the premier league under curbs it was higher than spurs had ever finished.
    Martin jol or whatever his name was got them to 5th a couple of years later.

But in the big scheme of things dispite winning the f.a.cup a few times spurs are wank.
    But their supporters believe them to be right at the top of the tree.
    Tossers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wolves, after one of their fans spat in my mums face when I was just a kid. Absolute scum
  • Options
    Brighton. Always have since their John Byrne days. Had a mate who loved rubbing it in when they beat us. Hatred has increased this season as I live in east sussex and never seen so many brighton tops before, so all the plastics are out.
  • Options
    Good post . Fucking hate Brighton . Where were they at the Withdean ? West Sussex belongs to Charlton .
  • Options
    Celtic
    Millwall
    Palace
    Man U
    Cardiff
    Gillingham

Irrational:

Blackburn - no idea why.
    Any Yorkshire teams - fans rather than the clubs themselves.

• Options
    Millwall, Palace, Manchester citeh and the Rangers.
  • Options
    Other than the obvious usual suspects,

AFC Wimbledon. Don't buy the fairy tale, their fans are muggy and their ground is shite.
  • Options
    Witnessed in bexleyheath tonight men chucking pints around when city scored ffs
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    in order (excluding Palace & Millwall)

1.Arsenal

2.Bournemouth

3.AFC Wimbledon

4.Bristol City

5.Sheffield Wednesday

6.Bristol Rovers

7. Peterborough
  • Options
    Beytar Yerushalayeem
  • Options
    Arsenal - entitled fans. Constantly moaning. I used to knock around islington way a few years ago, could never tell if they'd won or lost. Miserable bunch.

Fulham - always seem to beat us. Never experienced such a poor home atmosphere than at craven cottage. Tinpot.

Celtic - of course.

West ham - more recently than anything. Given the roland rollercoaster to then see their protests and listen to their fans 'reasoning' behind it all is simply humiliating. A club that hasn't won anything (does the intertoto cup count?) in 20+ years. Deluded.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace and Millwall (obviously).
    ManU.

Glad to see some of you hate ManU, too!
  • Options

Crewe - only room for one CAFC around here mate, jog on.

What about Carshalton Athletic FC?
  • Options
    Only three clubs shirts get me ranting when I see them

Palarse (know nothing spotty inbreeds)
    Celtic (sporting wing of the ira and plastic Irish wannabe fans who glorify the murder of British soldiers and women & children)
    Millwall

Despise the first two with a passion, Celtic more so, most millwall I laugh at, the vast majority (not all BBW) I encounter are incoherent window licking knobs, who like nothing more than telling everyone how hard they are and how many “geezers” they’ve battered that day.
  • Options
    In order

1.Palace
    2.Palace
    3.Palace
    4.Palace
    5.Palace
    6.Palace
    7.Palace
    8.Palace
    9.Palace
    10.Palace
  • Options
    I don't hate any team that isn't Millwall.

I dislike many.
  • Options
    Oxford United - can't wait til they come back crying about Gobshite.

MK Dons - Just nah

Grimsby town - they have let me down at least 4 times on big accas this season alone
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    "Hate" is such a strong word.
  • Options
    I've got an irrational hatred on Fleet Badgers an all
  • Options
    Don't really hate the teams - its more just the pointless posturing of some of the fans.
  • Options
    vff said:

West Ham - never ending largesse from the football authorities. St Trevor, & always going on about winning the world cup
    Millwall - closest rivals, high percentage of scummy supporters, always a good day when they lose. Annoyingly never give in & Charlton rarely beat them.
    Palace - maybe the best placed south london team (just about avoiding relegation) does not mean south london is theirs. Delusional, lucky, administrating debt dodgers.
    Chelsea - all that stockpilling of young players& not forgiven them for Scott Parker
    Spurs - get over yourselves
    Manchester Utd - bought the league title bought other teams best players fir many seasons (barr the Beckam team)
    Sheff Weds - Some idiot supporters but mostly Katrien Meire. Let Palace off the hook when Palace nearly got relegated to the old 3rd division.

And moan because Man City do the same now... The only teams that have not "bought" the title since about 1970 are Derby, Forest, Villa and Leicester.