Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ticket office grumble

Comments

• Options
    How do they send the tickets back to the home club?
  • Options

Also the original tickets purchased were never posted out.

there, fixed it for you

• Options
    I blame the PC brigade for the downfall of our ticket office.
  • Options
    Tickets arrived mysteriously this morning
  • Options

• Options

What you forgot to mention is that you now live in Bournemouth :wink:
  • Options
    Probably the same bastard who had the Pompey BTTV programme that DA9 sent me...
  • Options
    All part and parcel of the mess within the club. Hopefully when new owners are in... please be bloody soon... a normal positive service will be resumed.

Without wishing to tempt fete but I will probably queue up at the club for tickets if we make the play offs...
  • Options
    Another grumble... YET AGAIN I have ordered tickets for a match to print them and no email confirmation with the tickets yet. Fucking useless. Once this season I got the email less than 2hrs before kickoff. Absolute joke that the club still can't get a decent ticketing system online.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Another grumble... YET AGAIN I have ordered tickets for a match to print them and no email confirmation with the tickets yet. Fucking useless. Once this season I got the email less than 2hrs before kickoff. Absolute joke that the club still can't get a decent ticketing system online.

I've never had a problem before with the emails & I've been printing tickets from home for the past 2 seasons. I'm also sure you have the option of printing them off without even receiving the email.....probably too late now but I'm sure once ordered you can print them off there & then.
  • Options
    No you can’t, golfie. You can only print the booking confirmation. You need to wait for the email.

I’m in the same boat as above- ordered 2 tix for tomorrow/today and no email yet.

Same thing once earlier this season, too. Was due to server crash. On that occasion I had to call ticket office and arrange for collection at stadium.

I guess I’ll be doing same in morning
  • Options
    Buy me a ticket Siv.

Cheers.
  • Options

Buy me a ticket Siv.

Cheers.

If only....

• Options

No you can’t, golfie. You can only print the booking confirmation. You need to wait for the email.

I’m in the same boat as above- ordered 2 tix for tomorrow/today and no email yet.

Same thing once earlier this season, too. Was due to server crash. On that occasion I had to call ticket office and arrange for collection at stadium.

Covered End said:
    » show previous quotes
    It's 03330 14 44 44 and hasn't been premium rate for a couple of seasons(ish).
    Ticket office opens 10am on Saturdays.
    You can scan your phone, if you can get tickets on your phone.

That’s a great attempt at being an apologist for an atrociously broken system that is a symptom of poor management and ownership.

—— I know the number, and while it is standard rate from landlines, costs from mobiles vary and since they are forcing me to call while on my journey (they open at 10am and my train leaves at 10am), I must use my mobile.

I cant scan tickets on my phone as they haven’t emailed them - that’s the problem!

Additionally.... I was just on hold for 15 minutes (at whoever knows what rate) before getting cut off as we were passing through a rural area.... now I’m back at the start of the queue again

All this, when it should have been as easy as hitting the print button last night at home. Bloody ridiculous.

I could just about forgive it the first time it happened this season, but this is now the second time- and I don’t even go to every game.

Really poor service!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    We all know that the ticketing site (even the new one) is fairly poor but I must admit I’ve never had this particular issue and I’m only an incidental purchaser these days.
    It does seem a bit backward that having bought them whilst you’re securely logged in that they wouldn’t appear in an online “wallet” so could be easily printed from there.
    I expect it was a £50 software option that Katrien didn’t think necessary....
    Hope you get it sorted feller
  • Options
    Purchased 2 tickets last night and they were emailed straight away
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Purchased 2 tickets last night and they were emailed straight away

Me too..... :blush:
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Covered End said:
    » show previous quotes

That’s a great attempt at being an apologist for an atrociously broken system that is a symptom of poor management and ownership.

—— I know the number, and while it is standard rate from landlines, costs from mobiles vary and since they are forcing me to call while on my journey (they open at 10am and my train leaves at 10am), I must use my mobile.

I cant scan tickets on my phone as they haven’t emailed them - that’s the problem!

Additionally.... I was just on hold for 15 minutes (at whoever knows what rate) before getting cut off as we were passing through a rural area.... now I’m back at the start of the queue again

All this, when it should have been as easy as hitting the print button last night at home. Bloody ridiculous.

I could just about forgive it the first time it happened this season, but this is now the second time- and I don’t even go to every game.

Really poor service!

If you have had problems with ticket printing before why did you leave it so late to try using the service again?
    This season i've found the new ticketing system far easier & better to use than any previous systems the club have used.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't have happened if you'd bought me a (plane) ticket.

Just saying.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Just saying.

But if he had used his gmail account to buy it you wouldn’t have got the plane ticket....
  • Options

Just saying.

But if he had used his gmail account to buy it you wouldn’t have got the plane ticket....
    I'm pretty experienced at being stuck in Chinese airports.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Covered End said:
    » show previous quotes

Really poor service!</blockquote

Agreed, but feel somewhat miffed that you have a pop at the one person who tried to offer assistance. You live & learn.
  • Options
    Ordered Shrewsbury ticket Thursday arrived this morning, no issues.
  • Options
    I've always found them pretty efficient, but when my Barnsley away tickets arrived, the envelope included two valley travel tickets for A Kennedy, which I didn't notice until I'd arrived at the ground
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

I've always found them pretty efficient, but when my Barnsley away tickets arrived, the envelope included two valley travel tickets for A Kennedy, which I didn't notice until I'd arrived at the ground

That was a blow, you could have had a free ride.
  • Options

IdleHans said:

Or was it a close shave @clb74 :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Eventually got through. Will collect from north stand office.

For you smug bastards who seem to think this somehow isn’t the result of poor management and instead my fault-

The guy on the phone said that there is an ongoing issue with tickets being mailed to gmail accounts - which explains the problem

- if a company knows this, it would seem logical to me that they could put a note up when you buy tickets to suggest that you enter a non-gmail account (while seeking to solve the overall issue)

But hey... that would just be my way of providing people good service, rather than what I’ve had to endure.... again

So this issue has been known the entire season? I have gmail too so must be why I've had the issue several times. Fucking imbeciles.

Just like last season when the issues with restricted games were happening I call them up and their response was simply
    Ticket office: "its an ongoing issue we're aware of"
    Me "okay, so what are you going to do about it? I'm not paying the extra cost you have to make by paying over the phone"
    Ticket office: "I'll ask my manager if we can knock off that extra cost, we do it on case-by-case basis"

They didn't have a simple solution to get the fee removed for everyone having the issue back then, and its still the same inept people running the ticket office that can't simply warn users of an issue known for half a season.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

IdleHans said:

Or was it a close shave @clb74 :wink:
    @clb74 did have a close shave after Christmas.