Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EFL matters - sky sports- Jacko guesting

edited April 2018 in General Charlton
Jacko studio guest. Great bit of chat from the great man about the kind of things him and Bow have gone about things.

On SS football but sure it must be on catch up somewhere. Well worth a watch.

Comments

• Options
    Repeated this evening at 18.30 on the same channel.
  • Options
    Did I hear Jacko introduce himself by saying they'd been initially appointed on a "game by gay, errr game by game basis"?
  • Options

Did I hear Jacko introduce himself by saying they'd been initially appointed on a "game by gay, errr game by game basis"?

Yes. Apart from that he was seamless!
  • Options

Yes. Apart from that he was seamless!
    Yep, just finished listening and you're right. Handles himself well and is obviously very knowledgeable. Interesting to hear about his thoughts on moving from playing to coaching.

It's available on itunes podcasts for anyone wanting to listen.
  • Options
    I've said for years Jacko will go on to media work if he doesn't move into coaching/management.

HE definitely has the look and charisma and is also very knowledgeable about the game.

But I also hear he is a lot more involved with the management of the team than people are aware....it's not all about Bowyer.

#JackoBow
  • Options
    Love Jacko to bits.