Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool fans attacked Man C coach

Comments

• edited April 2018

Must be chelsea fans or some other club disguised as Liverpool fans, can’t be them they’re far too morally superior and have never been at fault for anything.

They were probably just cops disguised as fans to impugn the good name of the Liverpool supporters.

Personally I was disgusted at the Liverpool supporters behaviour and manner when we played them for the last time in the premier at the Valley. They were obnoxious and just trying to pick fights with our fans, including parents with kids.
  • They should play the next round home game behind closed doors, its the only way they will learn.
  • They should play the next round home game behind closed doors, its the only way they will learn.

or just have no away fans?, why should man city fans suffer.

the croatia vs england nations league game is to be played behind closed doors so can be done.

the croatia vs england nations league game is to be played behind closed doors so can be done.
    How many clubs have got dodgy travelling support? Mainly Prem clubs along with a few in the Championship?

Banning away fans hasn't really been tried so far. I remember hooliganism in the 70s and 80s which was far more common.

How many clubs have got dodgy travelling support? Mainly Prem clubs along with a few in the Championship?

Banning away fans hasn't really been tried so far. I remember hooliganism in the 70s and 80s which was far more common.
    Luton banned away fans for at least one season back when they were in the top flight. Made for a strange atmosphere for definite

Luton banned away fans for at least one season back when they were in the top flight. Made for a strange atmosphere for definite
    See you are from Stockport - County still have an amazing support considering they're playing in the National League North.
  • Thought the coach drivers handled it all brilliantly.

Wasn't that difficult to get round to be honest.

Really??? In the long history of fan misdemeanours in this Country, I don't think this would even make the top 100!!

All that Millwall (and others) have done down the years with no punishment of this nature and then this suggestion, for some morons lobbing stuff at the team coach, which has happened 100's of time before.

I think Brum doing it to our Junior reds minibus was far worse.
  • Sponsored links:

the Croatia vs England nations league game is to be played behind closed doors so can be done.

I think you'd reverse that statement. The Prem has next to no issues these days, baring the odd fixtures.

I'd say it's the Champ down to the National leagues where the problems still remain - although not a patch on the 70's - 90's.

Trouble is you'll always get some pond life attending away games which isnt reflective on the rest of the away games for that team over the course of the season... take the local games which can attract the idiots

If Charlton fans got banned from attending away games because behaviour from "fans" who attended those games, how it is far to those who behave, with there never being any disruptive reports when we travel to Oldham etc.
  • edited April 2018

They should play the next round home game behind closed doors, its the only way they will learn.

Next round home game

They'd be pretty peed off missing out on seeing Liverpool play at home in the semi final.

Failing that , just kick them out of the competition.

I think it’s more that other clubs are quite aware how bad their fans are yet Liverpool have the victim attitude (by this I’m not talking about Hillsborough)

See you are from Stockport - County still have an amazing support considering they're playing in the National League North.
    Yes, it's unbelievable support really. I think I'm right in saying they have hit the 5k mark this season more than once.
    Their away matches are always fun and games, not for the trouble but the huge numbers they travel in. So many of the smaller clubs they visit give them the entire ground and rehouse the home fans in the away section!!
  • as it happened outside of the ground im sure they could argue - how do you know it was our fans.

Yes, it's unbelievable support really. I think I'm right in saying they have hit the 5k mark this season more than once.
    Their away matches are always fun and games, not for the trouble but the huge numbers they travel in. So many of the smaller clubs they visit give them the entire ground and rehouse the home fans in the away section!!
    My family are from Stockport so keep an eye out for their results. One of the first games I saw was at Edgeley Park.

Incredible how far down the football pyramid they've gone but they've kept their support. They were playing in the same division as Manchester City not too long ago....

My family are from Stockport so keep an eye out for their results. One of the first games I saw was at Edgeley Park.

Incredible how far down the football pyramid they've gone but they've kept their support. They were playing in the same division as Manchester City not too long ago....
    They were in the same League One as us when we lost to Swindon in the Play-Offs

Had forgotten they were still in L1 back then.
  • Sponsored links:

I remember a lot of results yet the only time I remember us playing them was when Andy Hunt got his hat-trick back when we won Division One in 2000 - Only remembered Stockport being in League One at the same time as us, because I'd been looking at the League table from the 09/10 season just the other day

I remember a lot of results yet the only time I remember us playing them was when Andy Hunt got his hat-trick back when we won Division One in 2000 - Only remembered Stockport being in League One at the same time as us, because I'd been looking at the League table from the 09/10 season just the other day
    I think they had 5 years in the second tier from about 97 to 2002 ish. Massive achievement for a club of their size and not forgetting playing in the shadow of the two Mcr clubs
  • edited April 2018

C_A_F_C said:

Would never happen here...

...apart from when it did last season.

It did ???
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/76669/fleetwood-coach-as-in-bus-attacked/p1

Did we ever find out what actually happened?
  • This could have all been avoided if the Man City team hid in laundry baskets and smuggled into the ground that way.
  • Dont fancy being in the Liverpool coach next week.
  • Lot of bigotry on here. Where's Leuth et al?
  • Just seen a video on Facebook of, shock horror, Man City fans doing exactly the same thing to another team coach in the recent past.
  • Redskin said:

Lot of bigotry on here. Where's Leuth et al?

He's too busy complaining on the burglar thread about suggestions that the police might possibly find it helpful to clamp down on those threatening the poor old sod whose house was burgled to come on here.
  • edited April 2018

Just seen a video on Facebook of, shock horror, Man City fans doing exactly the same thing to another team coach in the recent past.

That makes last night alright then.

My view is when the coach starts getting bottled stick the coach in reverse and f@ck off home
  • Was Connor MacGregor among the scousers?