Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Semi Final away game - Does anyone have a spare ticket?

Don’t want people to think I am getting carried away but thought I would get a head start on this thread so I am at the front of the queue when we get there. :-)

As one of those who ditched their season ticket in protest, I am unable to get a ticket to the (delete as appropriate when ready) Shrewsbury/Rotherham/Pompey/Plymouth/Scunthorpe away game.

I am looking for 4, would be delighted with just one and will pay full price plus a couple of pints plus a donation to The Upbeats.

Please pm me.

:-)

Ps. I am confident I will be resurrecting this !

Comments

• Bagsy second.
  • Don’t want people to think I am getting carried away but thought I would get a head start on this thread so I am at the front of the queue when we get there. :-)

As one of those who ditched their season ticket in protest, I am unable to get a ticket to the (delete as appropriate when ready) Shrewsbury/Rotherham/Pompey/Plymouth/Scunthorpe away game.

I am looking for 4, would be delighted with just one and will pay full price plus a couple of pints plus a donation to The Upbeats.

Please pm me.

:-)

Ps. I am confident I will be resurrecting this !

Only 4 tickets? I'll see what I can do.
    a6R3n.jpg
    200 x 200 - 26K
  • I am 3rd on the list