Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who has stolen the ‘home’ button?

Comments

• Options

Does no one else have the ‘full site’ button just below the Roland out button, this has been there all along and seems to work for me....

I am happy on the mobile site ta.
  • Options
    Roland Out is now there for me...yay.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I’m feeling a remake of Spielberg’s film “Home button come home” or was it Ken Loach’s 60’s tv drama?

Whilst everyone is worrying about the site without the Home button, somewhere all on its lonesome is a button that's Home Alone.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Jeremy Corbyn has say he wants more proof that the home button had actually disappeared. He has added that the moderators have acted too quickly in applying the Roland Out! link as it could be the Russian mafia that's at fault and not Roland at all who might be a jolly good chap. His spokesperson has added that there should be a full investigation and a period of consultation.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Does no one else have the ‘full site’ button just below the Roland out button, this has been there all along and seems to work for me....

Yeah me too. On my phone atm the full site button does what Home should do, the Roland out button takes you to the non-mobile site
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Yeah me too. On my phone atm the full site button does what Home should do, the Roland out button takes you to the non-mobile site
    You must have a funny phone?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Jeremy Corbyn has say he wants more proof that the home button had actually disappeared. He has added that the moderators have acted too quickly in applying the Roland Out! link as it could be the Russian mafia that's at fault and not Roland at all who might be a jolly good chap. His spokesperson has added that there should be a full investigation and a period of consultation.

Meanwhile Theresa May is calling for a referendum on the return of the Home button.
    However , polls indicate that 51% of voters don't want the Home button because they fear a flood of foreigners invading their Home :wink:
  • Options
    I have an iPhone 6.
  • Options

I have an iPhone 6.

Show off ;0)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    ....and this brings up the 100 comments.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Show me where to press home,
    I’ve read and haven’t to post.
    Don't think it's google chrome.
    Suggest you find another host.

• Options

Show me where to press home,
    I’ve read and haven’t to post.
    Don't think it's google chrome.
    Suggest you find another host.

Hmmmmmm..............we will get back to you!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Removed due to a technical issue. Very suspicious, coming just a week on from the WRICURKINCAM scandal.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/3150252#Comment_3150252

Trust no one.

Just seen it again on the Bristol Rovers post match thread. Nothing there though when you click on.

Weird!
  • Options
    What will come first? Charlton takeover or the return of the Home button?
  • Options

What will come first? Charlton takeover or the return of the Home button?

Guessing the takeover as the Roland Out hyperlink is the new Home
  • Options
    WRICURKINCAM knows alot, too much in fact and they are trying to silence him. I noticed yesterday that he had been on the Brizzle post match thread but I wasn't quick enough to see it, they had taken it down.
  • Options
    Sadly there is nothing more exciting than just a plain old quirk in the system. Sad to say that I'm afraid WRICURKINCAM is not the illumini

back to the original issue...

A reminder that if you click on a thread the text at the very bottom ROLAND OUT! it will shortcut you back to the main forum thread listing
  • Options

Sadly there is nothing more exciting than just a plain old quirk in the system. Sad to say that I'm afraid WRICURKINCAM is not the illumini

back to the original issue...

A reminder that if you click on a thread the text at the very bottom ROLAND OUT! it will shortcut you back to the main forum thread listing

Well you would say that wouldn't you ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's back!

Must admit I've grown very fond of the Roland Out! link in the meantime, I wonder why?
  • Options
    Get rid of it.

We don't need it now we have Roland Out!
  • Options
    i still have Roland Out..................no home button?
  • Options
    edited April 2018

i still have Roland Out..................no home button?

Scratch that, I have Roland Out and a Home button
  • Options
    I have both! Shame, I was getting rather fond of Roland Out!
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

I have both! Shame, I was getting rather fond of Roland Out!

Yup, I prefer it.
  • Options
    Save Roland Out!
    #RealButtonsMatter
  • Options
    My button is in this same place it's always been.

I have no complaints.

:blush:
  • Options
    I’m boycotting the Home button until the old scrote has gone.

Roland Out