Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help needed for this young lad.

124»

Comments

• Options
    If you look at 52 Lives website now TJ is on there.
  • Options
    Fantastic news!
  • Options
    Wow! Such fantastic news for you. What a difference it will make. Best of luck.
  • Options
    Hi everyone
    Sorry for the delay in updating you all but I see Ray has been doing it for me. Thanks Ray.
    So as Ray has mentioned last week we went to see the lion king in London. It was a fantastic show. David the company manager greeted us at the beginning of the show and told the girls that we would meet some of the cast and have a tour. He also presented my daughter's with a signed programme. I have added a couple of pictures. We are still fundraising and to date we have just over £4k. Still a long way to go but we will get there. Our loan bed has been amazing and proved to me that I have definitely made the best choice of bed for Tj. We finally had his hoist fitted last week and his stair lift is being fitted this Thursday. I'm not going to lie this in its self has been a emotional rollercoaster. I know he needs these pieces of equipment but actually having them in our home makes it all real again! I'm slowing coming to terms with the hoist but as for the stair lift.....well I don't know yet!
    Once again I want to say a massive thank you to Ray who is AWESOME and a true gentleman. To les who nominates tj to the wonderful charity 52lives who have managed to raise £2k and obviously sent us to see the lion king. After many conversations with the charity they wanted to send me for a spa day but I turned it down because I didn't do any of this for myself and I am Tj mum and having him safe in bed is what this has been about. TRULY TRULY GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE XXX
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simba and Nala
  • Options
    We was allowed a photo but we wasn't allowed to touch his face because he cost over £26k!!
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    52 Lives is my favourite charity. Would recommend it to anybody looking for a charity where small amounts mean so much to an individual life.
  • Options
    Just fantastic
  • Options
    Brilliant- so pleased for Tj 
  • Options
    This warms my heart. Really happy for TJ.
  • Options
    Ladies and Gentlemen, TJ has his safe bed along with his new wheels, his loaned bed has been returned and this one is his own. Well done to everyone that got involved with this, proving that once again this is more than just a football forum. 
    Credit to Mel also who never once sat back and accepted the situation she worked tirelessly to help raise funds, selling sweets etc. I was guilty of buying a tenners worth which Mel delivered to my home 😉. I’ll raise a glass to all the bloody heroes on this forum when I get home later. 
    Ray