Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC 3 Rotherham 1- POST MATCH THREAD 02/04/2018

Comments

• Options
    Any visitors in the directors box?
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that

Conceded a typical sloppy goal like we have all season. The difference this time being we had a nice 3 goal cushion so didn't let them back into the game, which we would have done under Robinson.

Keep it going boys!
  • Options
    Further to Mr Bowyers promotion, am I allowed to suggest we may be embracing, what I believe to be called, the Sasa Ilic effect....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've got a tough run in but we can make the play offs. It would be great if a few of the stay aways helped us by boosting the numbers.
  • Options

Just got in , good performance, great result but feeling really annoyed because of that prat Robinson, fecking points we have dropped at home because he was a tactical idiot.

Re Robinson, I think you speak for all of us.
    Who cares about Robinson. He's gone, never to be remembered. Bowyer has let the hand-brake off - cmon you reds. !
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Any visitors in the directors box?

Sorry, too busy watching a f***ing football game...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    robroy said:

That replacement ref was shocking.

Aribo was quality, Ajose great, Reeves tasty and the CB’s immense.

Well done again the boys. That steam train is gathering speed.

Dare to dream....

You should have seen the ref at Sutton v Bromley, think yourselves lucky... Another great result for the Addicks, Lee Bowyer, who would have thought it eh?
  • Options
    That's more like it!. What a goal by Aribo. Pearce is a warrior. Reeves looks a different player. Robinson you Scouse gobshite twat,we'd be up there with Blackburn and Wigan if it wasn't for you.