Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew Has Left WBA

124»

Comments

• There's often new manager bounce etc (as we saw with Bowyer) but it's really impressive how the players are now playing for Moore when they were clearly not playing for Pardew
  • Currently stood 10 yards away from me at Barcelona airport.
  • He’s on my flight.

Hopefully he’s not going to nick the plane.
  • Ross said:

Currently stood 10 yards away from me at Barcelona airport.

Surely hasn't conned his way into managing Barca?
  • edited April 2018

Ross said:

Maybe Saurez will bite his face off.
  • Ross said:

Maybe Saurez will bite his face off.
    Doubt he could get pass his nose.
  • Ross said:

He’s on my flight.

Hopefully he’s not going to nick the plane.

The pilot has been sacked, Pardew taking over on 3 year contract, with a £1m bonus for landing the plane safely
  • Sat behind me and the missus with his wife.

Could neither confirm nor deny his interest in the Barcelona job.

I was going to crack a joke about the really long taxi to the runway but thought better of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018
    Pardew 8 points from 54
    Moore 8 points from 12 (including Man Utd and Liverpool)

Sack Pardew earlier and WBA stay up IMO
  • Ross said:

He's retraining as a Flamenco dancer.
  • Pardew 8 points from 54
    Morgan 8 points from 12 (including Man Utd and Liverpool)

Or just not employ the prick in the first place
  • Ross said:

Sat behind me and the missus with his wife.

Could neither confirm nor deny his interest in the Barcelona job.

I was going to crack a joke about the really long taxi to the runway but thought better of it.

Don’t forget to recline as far as the seat will go, the second the seat belt light goes out.
    You can’t do that on Ryanair unfortunately.
  • Pardew 8 points from 54
    Morgan 8 points from 12 (including Man Utd and Liverpool)

It's amazing how they've been transformed when they look like going down with an embarrassing points total. Only 2 points below Stoke now
  • It's possible that two teams will avoid relegation this season by the simple tactic of sacking Alan Pardew.
  • West broms good form continues.

If only they sacked big nose 3 or 4 games earlier. Probably would have stayed up.

Gutted palace are now completely safe and 11th but to be fair to them they have risen to the challenge and are one of few clubs to "survive pardew"

*Survive pardew*

A slang term for when you have something or someone gradually putting it's awful negative influence upon a thing or organisation, but yet survives and remain "on target" against all the odds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Huddersfield are in big trouble now after losing at home to Everton.

35 points. Their last 3 games are: Man City away. Chelsea away, Arsenal home

Swansea (33 points) have: Bournemouth away, Southampton home, Stoke (likely already relegated by then) home.

Southampton (32 points) have Everton away, Swansea away, Man City home.

If Swansea and Southampton win 1 of their last 3 games, i think they'll both stay up as i can't see Huddersfield getting another point.
  • Dave2l said:

West broms good form continues.

If only they sacked big nose 3 or 4 games earlier. Probably would have stayed up.

Ironically I think they would have sacked him earlier if they didn't think they were already doomed.
  • Huddersfield are in big trouble now after losing at home to Everton.

35 points. Their last 3 games are: Man City away. Chelsea away, Arsenal home

Swansea (33 points) have: Bournemouth away, Southampton home, Stoke (likely already relegated by then) home.

Southampton (32 points) have Everton away, Swansea away, Man City home.

If Swansea and Southampton win 1 of their last 3 games, i think they'll both stay up as i can't see Huddersfield getting another point.

I don’t want Huddersfield to go down but pleased that Southampton won yesterday to at least make the relegation fight interesting
  • If they try hard enough, West Ham can get back into this.