Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew Has Left WBA

Comments

• Options
    Mr. Happy said:

That's probably it for Pards now.
    TV punditry from now on with a very slim chance of a small town club like Ipswich or Reading

Did he leave Reading on good terms?
    This is taken from hobnob.royals.org, a response to someone suggesting the possibility of him coming back:

Probably do alright, but after what he did to us I'd rather have a rusty screw driver inserted into my eyeballs whilst having my balls dipped in a pool of piranhas whilst listening to R&B. If we couldn't forgive McGhee, for doing not that much wrong, then there's no way this guy should have another chance.

A good Christian friend tells me he's heard that in hell people apparently shout "Pardew" at Judas to wind him up and he takes it personally.
    Brilliant
  • Options
    Hardly surprising, don't think they will be boing boing next season either. Club in freefall.
  • Options
    bye bye
  • Options
    Don’t know why super Al gets such a hard time, seems a modest guy, and arguably the nicest man in football.....

Yeah right!
  • Options
    Pardew
    Pardews mouth (through 90 degrees)
    Definition of Pardew
  • Options
    It's a shame Palace are going to get out of it.

A Pardew hat-trick of relegated clubs from the premiership would be a wonderful send-off.
  • Options
    What a surprise to find out that ole big nose leaves a pile of steaming excrement behind him wherever he goes...

Not got a lot of time for hate in football, but Palarse and Pardew are up there for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was a league 1 manager when Southampton sacked him and he somehow found himself at Newcastle. That decision by Mike Ashley brought him back into the Premier League for another 10 years.
  • Options
    Mr. Happy said:

That's probably it for Pards now.
    TV punditry from now on with a very slim chance of a small town club like Ipswich or Reading

Did he leave Reading on good terms?
    This is taken from hobnob.royals.org, a response to someone suggesting the possibility of him coming back:

Probably do alright, but after what he did to us I'd rather have a rusty screw driver inserted into my eyeballs whilst having my balls dipped in a pool of piranhas whilst listening to R&B. If we couldn't forgive McGhee, for doing not that much wrong, then there's no way this guy should have another chance.

A good Christian friend tells me he's heard that in hell people apparently shout "Pardew" at Judas to wind him up and he takes it personally.
    So is that a no?
  • Options
    Daddy_Pig said:

He was a league 1 manager when Southampton sacked him and he somehow found himself at Newcastle. That decision by Mike Ashley brought him back into the Premier League for another 10 years.

This, or in Pardew and Asleys case, an anagram of this.

"If you ever see a post from WRICURKINCAM walk away and pretend you didn't. Only madness lies ahead. " = Henry Irving.

• Options
    Pardew Has Left WBA...

...in even stinkier ordure than when he joined

How many times will he get to wallow about in shit of his own making and come up smelly rosy? Or at least rosy enough for another crackpot no nothing club owner to pay him a king's ransom to manage his team.
  • Options
    I read somewhere that he blamed Gary Megson for him not getting the usual new manager bounce because in the two games Megson was in charge as caretaker they got a couple of draws, one v Spurs, and scored three goals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Listening to the Local BBC journo for West Brom, he said that the players found him out early doors, and thought that he was tactically inept.

Said that they sussed him out as a Bertie Big Bollocks from day one, and that several players were extremely upset with his treatment of the younger players.

Personally think that all of the above may be true, but that like ourselves West Brom had run out of steam as a PL club, and were doomed to drop regardless of whom was manager.

• Options
    I think his time with us summed him up as a manager. When everything is working he is effective, but when in adversity and that adversity is not always down to him, he doesn't have the answers. He is a bit like a headless chicken.
  • Options

I think his time with us summed him up as a manager. When everything is working he is effective, but when in adversity and that adversity is not always down to him, he doesn't have the answers. He is a bit like a headless chicken.

Aka a chancer, acts like he knows his shit and when the pressures on he get found out big time
  • Options
    The Pardew bounce is a very real thing for good reason. He walks in, talks the talk and usually players, fans and board buy into it. He seems the real deal and someone who will take a club on to new and better things. Soon after, this usually fades and clubs go through a slump. This usually being because he is tactically inept and a poor man-manager. He doesn’t really have a style of play and no one can really say they ‘expect’ a certain flair, aggression or determination from a Pardew team. Then comes the sack.

New club, rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    Kudos to WBA. But they will need to win out to avoid relegation.
  • Options

Kudos to WBA. But they will need to win out to avoid relegation.

That still probably wouldn't be enough.
  • Options
    I can see him being given a job abroad. An Espanyol or FC Twente.
  • Options
    Surprised he’s not been back on Sky Sports since his sacking.

Probably because they know his expertise isn’t that good...