Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For the attention of Richard Murry

2»

Comments

• Options
    Who's said anything about Kewell being lined up? Isn't it just speculation?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

If Bowyer & Jackson do not get to see out the season, that will be a disgrace and will tell us a lot about the new board that is coming in. Not only do they not understand the pressure on Crawley, but more importantly the feelings of Bower & Jackson who have stepped in and put their reputations on the line for the club. They done this because they understand what Charlton is all about, they have also turned things around using the same players. You would even have to think, what they could do given a full season, this is where the board needs to take stock, we really need to get the next step right and, we've gone through this to many times.

What's Richard Murray's user name? I want to contact him directly in case he didn't see this.
    From hero to zero.
  • Options

For the attention of Richard Murray

Typical response of a newbie Prem fan with no knowledge of the clubs history.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Riviera said:

Another alcoholic sarcy comment in the middle of the night @Chirpy Red - it really has become problem. Hic
    If you must know I’ve been going to Charlton since 1977 but don’t let facts stop you with your obsession with me.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Strange post.

Countless people have this opinion of Murray and have been going for 30 years or more.
  • Options

Riviera said:

Strange post.

Countless people have this opinion of Murray and have been going for 30 years or more.
    Don’t worry . He’s my very own drunk stalker . I don’t believe for one minute he actually believes the shit he posts.