Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The playoff race

1232425262729»

Comments

• Options
    The club I co-manage and which my son plays for have our last game of the season on Thursday! A decision to be made but please oh god of football, let us win and Scunthorpe lose :)
  • Options

The club I co-manage and which my son plays for have our last game of the season on Thursday! A decision to be made but please oh god of football, let us win and Scunthorpe lose :)

Feel for you Muttley but a rocking Valley under flood lights beats a 12.30 KO on a Saturday any time for me
  • Options

God, you co-manage a team. Pity the poor referees
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Emojo was left off -:)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    My son is our keeper though - He will insist on going to the Valley if I do! Could be for 2nd place. :( Not going to worry about it until tomorrow!
  • Options
    I smell another 1-0
  • Options

If we can't manage to get into the playoffs from this position we might as well give up

Where did I put that white flag?

• Options
    edited May 2018
    PeterGage said:

Unlike another team in our league, our players are told to respect refs on the pitch. Any dissent during the game and we stamp down on it immediately. They can criticise all they want privately in team discussions after the match, but on the pitch the ref's decision has to be respected, even when it is wrong. I think teams that intimidate refs should be kicked out of the league.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Of Rochdale, Gillingham and Franchise our opponents today are the only team with anything other than pride to play for. I think Milton Keynes will capitulate, Gills will play for pride and may get a draw, but Rochdale will fight every inch of turf for survival.
    My ideal result will be Charlton win, Shrews win and Plymouth can do what they want, but I think we may be thankful for our goal difference by 7:30.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we will get at least a draw. If Plymouth had won on Tuesday we would have been feeling it through the week, but I and I imagine most of you will have been pretty relaxed after Tuesday. That is because we are going to be in the play offs come the final whistle.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

I think we will get at least a draw. If Plymouth had won on Tuesday we would have been feeling it through the week, but I and I imagine most of you will have been pretty relaxed after Tuesday. That is because we are going to be in the play offs come the final whistle.

Absolutely. Just think it could easily be on GD. And that's OK by me :-)
  • Options
    Will we be able to use our season ticket for the home game at no extra cost?
  • Options
    No