Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol Rovers (A) Sat Apr 7th (300 terrace tix available on day)

Comments

• Options
    cant get to this one looked at train tickets and just too expensive and cba with a coach, how do you watch the game online with ifollow?
  • Options
    Need a VPN and sign up to ifollow for free and the sign in for free to Rovers ifollow stuff or whatever it is
    Then keep hunting matchday pass it doesn’t always allow you to have it and eventually it does in the last few mins before kick off costs £5 or 6-7 euros

Then you download the rovers app and go through to match centre and hopefully it works if you pay for it you’re done .

Once I couldn’t pay for the matchday pass the option never arrived.
    VPN is required to pretend you’re abroad
  • Options
    Up to Brizzle from Exeter for this. First match this season.
  • Options
    Wingate free VPN set to Luxermburg worked for me for the Northampton game.
  • Options

Up to Brizzle from Exeter for this. First match this season.

Glory hunter!
  • Options
    Going, also Shrewsbury again.
  • Options
    IFollow is a pile of sh1t - however, persevere with it and you will eventually get it to work - most of the times. Once you're in, then its normally a good picture.
    Give yourselves 1 hour before hand to sort it all out though.
    One word of warning: make sure your Internet speed is above 10mbps before you start - if it isnt then you could get the scenario (as I had once) of spending your 6EUR, get to the last knockings and it doesn't work and IFollow just point at the small print.
  • Options
    How do you guys get around using a card registered abroad for ifollow? or do you just all have cards registered abroad?
  • Options
    I think the biggest issue with them is that you have to go abroad to register them! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2018
    anyone that hasn't booked their train tickets yet, make sure you try to book your tickets to Clifton Down Station - I used to go to uni in Bristol, and there was a glitch on the Trainline where the tickets to Clifton Down were about £40/45 cheaper than the usual price. This train route will still get you to Filton Abbey Wood (The stop you want to get off at)
  • Options
    luke1 said:

How do you guys get around using a card registered abroad for ifollow? or do you just all have cards registered abroad?

I just use my normal card, it works
  • Options
    Still £60 return to Clifton Down station. If anyone has any drop outs let me know and I'll prob buy their train ticket off them, as long as it doesn't need a discount card to go with it.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Still £60 return to Clifton Down station. If anyone has any drop outs let me know and I'll prob buy their train ticket off them, as long as it doesn't need a discount card to go with it.

Ahh they must've fixed it, that was a few years ago that i did it
  • Options
    Do you folk think there will be away tickets available on the day ?
  • Options
    It sounds like it, don't think it's sold out
  • Options
    luke1 said:

Just use your normal address down but a different country - I put Denmark.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Popped into the club shop this afternoon.
    "We stopped selling them at 1pm today and they will not be available on the day"

CAFC website still shows them as on sale (DUH)

Phone call to Brizzle Rovers - "yep, loads left and you can pay on the day"

By 2:30 on Saturday the Brizzle ticket office will be pissed on cider and sell to anyone!
  • Options
    standing tickets I believe are the only ones available now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Which is most of them! The 300 seats are sold but plenty of room on the terrace
  • Options
    I'm surprised this hasnt sold out
  • Options
    Possibly make the last minute decision to drive over to brizzle. Anyone previous experience on parking/distance to ground etc.?
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Possibly make the last minute decision to drive over to brizzle. Anyone previous experience on parking/distance to ground etc.?

I think its about 200 miles mate - could be wrong though.
  • Options
    Exit M5 at junction 16 (Signposted Filton) and join the A38 (South) towards Bristol City Centre. The ground is about five miles down the A38. You will pass the large British Aerospace works and further on, you will pass on your left the Inn on the Green and the Gloucester pubs. You then pass the Wellington pub on your right and continuing along the A38 Gloucester Road, turn left into Filton Avenue. The entrance to the Club car park is the second right down this road. There is a fair amount of street parking around the sides and back of the Wellington pub. There is also the option of renting a private driveway near the Memorial Stadium via YourParkingSpace.co.uk.

From away fans guide
  • Options

Popped into the club shop this afternoon.
    "We stopped selling them at 1pm today and they will not be available on the day"

CAFC website still shows them as on sale (DUH)

Phone call to Brizzle Rovers - "yep, loads left and you can pay on the day"

Terrace tickets will be on sale on the day.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ac7396f581f7/away-guide-the-memorial-stadium
  • Options
    822 tickets sold up to time when it went off sale so plenty available on the day.
  • Options
    300 tickets available on the day.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    andyg90 said:

Depends where you start from. For me doing the reverse and going to Charlton, it's 130 miles direct but 165 miles via the M25/A2 loop which can be preferable. The latter takes me c2.5 hours. If you're not starting in SE7, could be easier. Parking not too bad as per Mike's comments above.