Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Northampton (A)

edited March 2018 in General Charlton
I can’t seem to access ticket details on the OS.

Are they on restricted?

How many sold?

Comments

• Options
    Can you buy tickets on the day??
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    bought a couple of tickets online this morning , no problems
  • Options
    bought 2 on Friday, no problems.
  • Options
    Lifers, i am making the away trip to Northampton this Friday. It will be my first Charlton game in 3 years as i live in the States (Chicago) ... with that said, is Sixfields walking distance from the Northampton Rail station?

thanks
  • Options
    addick16 said:

Lifers, i am making the away trip to Northampton this Friday. It will be my first Charlton game in 3 years as i live in the States (Chicago) ... with that said, is Sixfields walking distance from the Northampton Rail station?

thanks

I went last year and sure it was about 25 mins on bus, from train station.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    addick16 said:

thanks

Yes would take I think about 20 minutes but the number 15 bus leaves from the station towards the ground at regular intervals

• Options
    addick16 said:

thanks

It’s about a 30 min walk
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

addick16 said:

thanks

Yes would take I think about 20 minutes but the number 8 bus leaves from the station towards the ground at regular intervals

addick16 said:

thanks

I went last year and sure it was about 25 mins on bus, from train station.
    thanks for the input!
    I will most likely look for the #15 bus when i get in.
  • Options
    addick16 said:

thanks

It's about 2 miles, have a look at this link, it's very informative.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/sixfields-stadium-northampton-town.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know it will still be on mathematically but if we dont win this I cant see us making the play offs
  • Options
    It's a hike from the station.
  • Options
    Walked it last year and had a few pit stop pints on route from the station. Won't be going this year.

Enjoy
  • Options
    Driving, little fellas first away game, paid £6 to park on someone's drive 0.13 mile from the ground.
    Sorted.
  • Options
    I am driving up from Kent with my mate for this, ordered tickets today hopefully they come in time. If anyone is near Sevenoaks and want to jump in will be a couple of spaces, not staying up there.
  • Options
    heading up on Friday on the 10.49 out of euston, any advice regarding pubs etc, i see we've sold just under 900 so hopefully all get in a pub and make a day of it.
  • Options
    Little group of us in the side/main stand as well.
  • Options
    any particular pubs to aim for haven't been before so don't know where to head.
  • Options
    Ground isn't it the town these days so a couple of the usual pub/food places near the ground, the Collingtree is a little way from the ground and a home pub, but has been a laugh in the past.
  • Options
    Debating it as I'm down south this weekend. I'd rather not use the service for various reasons, but is the club running a coach service?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll be drinking in The Thomas A Beckett on St James Rd.
  • Options
    Can u buy on the day?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Can u buy on the day?

If there are tickets left you can, but you do not buy at turnstiles. You buy from their main stand so you would need to get there early.

Looking forward to this one. Got my tickets on the day they went on general sale as sons birthday treat and staying over.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Redhenry said:

Can u buy on the day?

If there are tickets left you can, but you do not buy at turnstiles. You buy from their main stand so you would need to get there early.

Looking forward to this one. Got my tickets on the day they went on general sale as sons birthday treat and staying over.
    Thanks @Redrobo
  • Options
    Around 600 seats remaining and they are priced at:

Adults: £22

Over 65s: £18

U21s: £18

U18s: £10

U7s: FREE
  • Options
    Bought this morning, will they arrive on time
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Should be fine. If not the club can re-issue you some for pick up on the day I believe
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Hope so me too! had some random email but to work email saying something was getting delivered tomorrow am, but wasn't sure if i use my work email.
  • Options
    Bit confused here, never ordered online before always buy on the day, I live in Nottingham so don't get want the coach ticket, is the family stand the right ticket for away fans?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Redhenry said:

Can u buy on the day?

Treat?!? :wink: