Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley make it to New Wembley before Charlton

124»

Comments

• Penalty to win it, taken by Bromley goalscorer, misses.

Penalty to kick start sudden death, taken by Bromley born captain, misses

Deserved to lose after those 2 penalties tbh.

Hanlan hammered the ball in for his by the way
  • Nice one Rog
  • Get in!!! Love it! Well done Brackley!!
  • What’s with all the anti Bromley stuff....find it somewhat curious?

Bromley are the non league Palace. Well done Brackley
  • well done Brackley

Yep, they deserved it.
  • Get in!!! Love it! Well done Brackley!!

Don't get all this anti Bromley - bit odd.

Saw quite a few Cafc there today....

RJ played well

Hanlon had one on one to seal 2-0 with 2 mins to go.

Personally, I had a good day out

Really gutted at the end.

Same as the anti-Ebbsfleet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fantastic, even better that it’s RoJo’s fault. Up the Brackley.
  • Great win for Bromley. I left on 94 mins :smile:
  • Brackley wanted it more imo
  • Did anyone posting here also see the Thatcham Town match, (FA vase final) if so was it a good game. Live 6 miles from Thatcham, and a few of my work colleagues were going to the final.
  • edited May 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6bx8OeRSdg

Five minutes of highlights: exciting stuff. Loads of astonishing misses - watch two Brackley players get in each other's way and miss an open goal in extra time. The FA's report credits the 96th-minute equaliser to a Brackley player - but it looks like a Roger Johnson own goal to me!
  • Went on the bandwagon, but have to say, Brackley were the far better team, and got the result they deserved.
  • Brackley were better, deserved win. Gutted after racing to get there with my 5year old and arriving 2mins after Bromley’s only goal. My season is cursed this year. Roll on next season.
  • edited May 2018
    Very decent Bromley following yesterday. Cracking game, as was the Vase Final. Recommended day out for next year.
  • Very decent Bromley following yesterday. Cracking game, as was the Vase Final. Recommended day out for next year.

Most of them are Palace or Millwall though, not Bromley.
  • Dont understand the Ebbsfleet bashing, but can get the Bromley aversion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Really disappointed with the result yesterday but credit Brackley who were the better team and deserved the win.

Hopefully of the 15k that went to support there will be a few who will attend Hayes Lane more regularly when the teams they support are away from home (there's a discount on entry prices for football league season ticket holders for those who didn't know and are local).

With the plans to improve the stadium and changes in the board room likely over the summer there's a lot to look forward to for Bromley and despite the disappointment of missing out on the play-offs and a cup final defeat at Wembley, most fans will reflect on a really positive season.
  • Very decent Bromley following yesterday. Cracking game, as was the Vase Final. Recommended day out for next year.

Most of them are Palace or Millwall though, not Bromley.
    I didn't "see" any Palace, Millwall or Charlton fwiw.
    It was just a good family day out.

A good way of sitting in the lower tiers of Wembley without paying an extortionate price too...
  • Spent three hours in the Globe on Sunday. Rammed with Bromley. Didn't hear or see one word said about any team other than Bromley.
    In the ground saw one "Nigel" family in their shirts, but during the game, no mention of any other team.
    At the tube station however there was a loud rendition of "we are the right side, the right side, the right side Covered End".