Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Happy to sign. Unless countries start standing up to Russia I dread to think where we will end up. We should not legitimise Russia and the way that it conducts itself by attending a World Cup in that country, just because a corrupt organisation like FIFA says that we should.
  • Options
    I think you'll find that the USA was incredibly proactive on the manner.
  • Options
    I'm boycotting Russia in my business dealings, and have been for ages because of their illegal annexation of the Crimea, their interference in Ukraine, and their treatment of homosexuals, and wouldn't be going to the World Cup anyway but I think this is a matter for each person's conscience.
  • Options
    I read somebody post s comparison between the reaction to a spy poisoned on uk soil vs thousands bombed in Syria

Hard to think straight, ain’t it!?
  • Options
    If we arnt boycotting over the assasination, we certainly wont for taking part in a war we make money from

PS i think both are more than valid reasons to not attend
  • Options
    No need for any boycott whatsoever.

• Options
    Can we boycott Turkey as well?
    They're taking advantage to kill as many Kurds as they can.
  • Options
    I didn't vote in the Russian elections out of principle or was it because i am not entitled to? Anyway, happy to sign on the off chance it may postpone another capitulation by England for four years!