Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey allocation (ed. 50 left)

Comments

• Options

Trying to sort train tickets for this. My first time visiting Fratton Park. Looking at the 10.45 out of Waterloo, however, does anyone know how long it takes to get back to Fratton station after the game? Cheers in advance

About a ten minute walk,but very busy getting in the station,so allow a bit of time.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Cheers @Dansk_Red . I assume as its a sell out there will be alot of crowd congestion getting to the station. Will book a later train and find a pub if necessary.
  • Options
    i have just got a £25.20 return with group save can get on any train, likely get on the 9.30am down, is the harbour the area to aim for? think this could be a good day out hopefully the weather improves
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    There are plenty of places to park around the ground. However, getting away might be a bit of a pig getting onto the M275. Although its further into the town its probably easier to get on a train either back to Portsmouth Harbour (plenty of car parks there because they are dealing with the tourists visiting the Dockyard) or the other way to Cosham, as you are right on the Motorway there.

For those people who remember the huge car park behind one of the stands - well that's now much smaller as they sold the land to Tescos who built a huge Extra store .
  • Options
    Bought RH junior and my tickets today, still available on line
  • Options

Trying to sort train tickets for this. My first time visiting Fratton Park. Looking at the 10.45 out of Waterloo, however, does anyone know how long it takes to get back to Fratton station after the game? Cheers in advance

10 minutes walk maximum.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Bought RH junior and my tickets today, still available on line

So we've had a couple of posters moaning about us not getting 10000 tickets and yet the 1500 tickets have been on general sale for nearly 2 weeks and yet not sold out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers mate, turns out the site just doesn't show away tickets on my mobile, had to go on my PC to book
  • Options

10 minutes walk maximum.
    Or 25 minutes for your little legs:)
  • Options

10 minutes walk maximum.
    F***** me there Rambo.
  • Options

10 minutes walk maximum.
    F***** me there Rambo.
    Jesus that’s forward, I hope I don’t get to see that at fratton
  • Options

10 minutes walk maximum.
    F***** me there Rambo.
    Be alright elfs will have his gimp mask on
  • Options

10 minutes walk maximum.
    F***** me there Rambo.
    Don't be so disgusting, CLB74 will be reading this.
  • Options
    Saw someone on FB earlier saying the club told him we’d sold 1,800 following receipt of an extra 500 making the allocation 2k.

Hope it’s true but no idea how valid the claim was.
  • Options
    Just to clarify from a Portsmouth perspective. Our away stand (milton end) holds circa 2800. The issue with your allocation is segregation. There is one gate on the concourse which can be shut to accommodate home and away fans. So should you have asked for the whole stand you'd of got it but because you asked for an inital allocation of 1500, we were able to put the rest of the stand on sale for home fans. its effectively a case of all or nothing im afraid.
  • Options

Just to clarify from a Portsmouth perspective. Our away stand (milton end) holds circa 2800. The issue with your allocation is segregation. There is one gate on the concourse which can be shut to accommodate home and away fans. So should you have asked for the whole stand you'd of got it but because you asked for an inital allocation of 1500, we were able to put the rest of the stand on sale for home fans. its effectively a case of all or nothing im afraid.

He'llo Tommy so we've not sold 1800 then
  • Options
    Im not sure we'd offer an allocation of 2000 because of the gate. Thats why we seldom have big away followings at Fratton, purely because once tickets are asked for, we then put the rest on sale for home fans. Plymouth, Bristol Rovers and historically Luton have been the only teams to fill the away end. Im sure you guys would have done seeing as it could be a season defining game.

As a footnote, Im almost certain of a pompey charlton final
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I honestly thought we could shift 3k for this in no time. A crucial game at a good kick off time hopefully in the sun in April. Add in the fact we've not been to Fratton Park in a while and the recent good form i'm surprised this hasn't sold out.
  • Options
    The game looked meaningless until KR walked, so 1500 was plenty. But if Bowyer had been in charge a few weeks earlier we would have sold 3000.
  • Options
    I was told on the phone yesterday we were handed another 1200 on Friday and only a few hundred were left?
  • Options
    Why don't our shitfest of a ticket office just let everyone know what the situation is with this? They haven't said a word since they went on sale.
  • Options
    So weve sold between 1300 and 2500 then
  • Options
    Just over 1800 tickets have been sold & 700 remain.
  • Options
    so we have the full end? so duff information from pompey and i retract everything bad i've said about them seems fair to give us the whole end, now lets get this sold out.
  • Options
    Can all those who haven't bought a ticket get a move on.

Be good to take 2,500ish.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Still doesn't quite add up if that end holds 2800, but I'm sure our ticket office know best.