Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey allocation (ed. 50 left)

Comments

• Options
    Got ours. Looking forward to it...as it stands haha

• Options
    Tavern said:

Up for this big time.
    We use to always get off at Havant for a beer.
    Aiming to be on a train out of Waterloo by 9.30 so will give the 6.57 a miss lol!

Might see you there. We're getting the train straight to Fratton.
  • Options
    Me and 2 mates going, first ever away game other than Welling. Which is crazy considering I've probably been to 200+ games at the Valley in my 21 years
  • Options

Me and 2 mates going, first ever away game other than Welling. Which is crazy considering I've probably been to 200+ games at the Valley in my 21 years

We have a lot of fans like that , at least you’re making the step in to the unknown , FairPlay have a good one .

Remember a Micky Quinn (fat bloke on talksport now I think) cracking volley for them in the 80s , a late equaliser for them in a 1-1 I think
  • Options

I'm intrigued to know why you've never fancied an away game before now in 21 years?

Not even a local one like Palace, Millwall, QPR, Fulham etc.
  • Options
    Got my tickets, coming down with three mates.
  • Options
    Working in Brighton that Saturday, still aiming to get down there if I am allowed to leave early. I will have to try my luck with buying a ticket of here on the day.
  • Options

I'm intrigued to know why you've never fancied an away game before now in 21 years?

Never fancied going to an away game on my own. Always seen it as a potential day out with mates. None of my family or mates that support Charlton ever really go to away games either. Same goes for the people I know who support other teams. Maybe going to away games is less popular for people my age, or everyone I know is too frightened ;)

Also since turning 18 I've been in Southampton for university and until this year most of our away days have been nowhere near Southampton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair points mate. Hopefully we get a good win and you catch the away day bug and keep going.
  • Options

Never fancied going to an away game on my own. Always seen it as a potential day out with mates. None of my family or mates that support Charlton ever really go to away games either. Same goes for the people I know who support other teams. Maybe going to away games is less popular for people my age, or everyone I know is too frightened ;)

Also since turning 18 I've been in Southampton for university and until this year most of our away days have been nowhere near Southampton
    was in the same boat as you up until around 21 had never really done away games other than West Ham with West Ham family in there end as none of my CAFC family did away games but then just started going on my own and have meet people through doing so, even now if no one i know fancies it will still do away games now 10 plus years later on my own and it dont bother me and will always bump into someone.

Just be aware of this one fella, about 4ft and prays on lone fans when up the bar.

I shrunk in the shower.
  • Options

Youve been doing the games the other way round then go homes but not aways
  • Options
    Just got 2 tickets. Giving the other half another 'opportunity' to watch us, helped by 2 of his best mates being Pompey!
  • Options
    Does anybody know how many tickets are left of the initial allocation?
  • Options
    Got 2 today. First away game of the season, not including the epic Paint Trophy win over Crawley.
  • Options
    PM me if you've got a spare, happy to pay a bit more.
  • Options

They're on general sale i think

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/ticket.aspx?fixture=035f4b7e-1b2a-e811-940a-005056b725f7
  • Options

Tavern said:

Up for this big time.
    We use to always get off at Havant for a beer.
    Aiming to be on a train out of Waterloo by 9.30 so will give the 6.57 a miss lol!

Might see you there. We're getting the train straight to Fratton.
    I will give you a call soon to arrange to meet up b4.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 travelling down from Bedfordshire!
  • Options

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/ticket.aspx?fixture=035f4b7e-1b2a-e811-940a-005056b725f7
    Cheers, I couldn't see it on there last night.
  • Options

Cheers mate.
  • Options
    We need to get this sold out and get more tickets as this game looks like it's going to be huge. The team will need and appreciate a big support down there. Also, now the away end is covered at least we can make some noise. It was almost impossible to make any real noise when it was open no matter how many fans we had.
  • Options
    Perhaps Airman can bring the megaphone to counter the bell.
  • Options
    Pompey site saying match sold out
  • Options
    Probs for them we get more when we sell what we got. Must of gone by now
  • Options
    edited April 2018

The atmosphere will be electric. I hope our players can cope with it.
    Looks like they've sold out a few games lately.

portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2018/april/charlton--peterborough-fratton-full-to-capacity/
  • Options
    Doesn't like we're getting more than our original 1,500 by the look of that link. Shame as we would have easily sold more.