Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Kwell??

12346»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2018

I’m very very nervous about the possibility of Kewell becoming our manager. His Crawley team seems to have a lot of the issues Robinson’s Charlton did and he’s a bit of a bs merchant too, although they do admittedly score more goals.

The fella said he's not on the list as he's not experienced enough.

[sorry, just noticed yours was an old post @Exiled_Addick ]
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

What was the point in this.

The posted hasnt been edited so u obviously just wanted to bump this thread but why??
  • Options

Pedro45 said:

The posted hasnt been edited so u obviously just wanted to bump this thread but why??
  • Options

Pedro45 said:

Great my old friend trying to start round 2.

I am calm actually I was wondering if he had heard something or just wanted to bump it.

• Options

Pedro45 said:

@paulie8290 Actually, no. I had some text in when it was a live thread but did not post it, and today deleted it. You cannot get rid of it unless you post something (hence lots of people posting "."; it's a known glitch). I realised after I did it that it was bumped but hoped it might pass everyone by? Sorry...

PS This is the truth, and in no way does it mean I am ITK and that Harry will be our new manager.
  • Options

If I were politically correct - and I most certainly ain't - I might conclude that the appointment of an Australian manager by the Australian owners is borderline racist. If the chairman has blue eyes and fair hair, would he insist on a manager with blue eyes and fair hair, in his own image? It's stupid.

I certainly would not welcome Kewell, whose only managerial experience is with Watford U-23s (sacked for lousy results) and a distinctly mediocre few months at a tin-pot fourth division club. Crawley recently shipped eight goals in two games, including five at home to Cheltenham. Bowyer has galvanised what had been a stale, demoralised squad, and should be rewarded with a contract at the helm.

Ironically, if Kewell were to get the job, his appointment could be every bit as unwelcome by the fans as any of Duchatelet's losers and chancers. Karel Fraeye, anyone?

No appointment could be compared to Fraeye.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

If I were politically correct - and I most certainly ain't - I might conclude that the appointment of an Australian manager by the Australian owners is borderline racist. If the chairman has blue eyes and fair hair, would he insist on a manager with blue eyes and fair hair, in his own image? It's stupid.

I certainly would not welcome Kewell, whose only managerial experience is with Watford U-23s (sacked for lousy results) and a distinctly mediocre few months at a tin-pot fourth division club. Crawley recently shipped eight goals in two games, including five at home to Cheltenham. Bowyer has galvanised what had been a stale, demoralised squad, and should be rewarded with a contract at the helm.

Ironically, if Kewell were to get the job, his appointment could be every bit as unwelcome by the fans as any of Duchatelet's losers and chancers. Karel Fraeye, anyone?

No appointment could be compared to Fraeye.
    Anywhere in football.....ever....
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Pedro45 said:

@paulie8290 Actually, no. I had some text in when it was a live thread but did not post it, and today deleted it. You cannot get rid of it unless you post something (hence lots of people posting "."; it's a known glitch). I realised after I did it that it was bumped but hoped it might pass everyone by? Sorry...

PS This is the truth, and in no way does it mean I am ITK and that Harry will be our new manager.
    I worked out how to do this. Go into "My Drafts" and you get a list of items with unwanted text. Move the cursor to the top right corner and a cross appears. Click the cross and the draft is deleted.
  • Options

Pedro45 said:

Pedro45 said:

I worked out how to do this. Go into "My Drafts" and you get a list of items with unwanted text. Move the cursor to the top right corner and a cross appears. Click the cross and the draft is deleted.
    Game changer!

Bump.
  • Options
    Just appointed Notts County manager.
  • Sponsored links: