Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anything Funny on TV Recently?

I'm talking comedy on TV, not Engerland performances.

Have been away for a year & haven't kept up?

I'm a big fan of stuff like Father Ted, Spaced, Partridge etc etc etc

Need to download some telly now these cold Canadian nights are drawing in!!

Recommendations anyone?

Comments

• Extras is decent, and Mitchell and Webb that follows it is getting good reviews, though i've never seen.

Coogan had a new sitcom out this year that had its moments, can't remember the name now. On BBC2, he was a pest controller.
  • Not a TV show, but this has been on Sky News today...... our boys in Afghanistan having a laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taUwG2tdGfc
  • Yeah mitcvhell and webb, those 2 doods are dead funny, from peep show, which is excellent.

Also Oakster, heard of green wing! Its mentalist!
  • I Sky Plus a program called NCIS on C5 on a Sat night...About some navy crime service, made up but quite funny & easy to watch. May have heard of it out there though.
  • Funniest thing I've seen recently is "my name is Earl". Very clever and dry.
  • Bo Selecta is back tomorrow....
  • Isnt it set in the states as well Oracle? Some new characters like Pammie, Simon Cowell, Ramsey I heard?
  • Aye to Bo Selecta, will be lookin forward to that. Leigh Francis is one clever dood.
  • the mel b and jacko ones get me every time.

some of it i think is too stupid though, but them two are brilliant.
  • Jacko is by far the best. Always thought Craig David & The Bear were quality too.
  • Sponsored links:

• My faves too Bartram, along with David 'Can you feel the magic' Blane.

Shhhaaaaarrrmone
  • Jacko can't be beaten. One of the best was on his 'scootay'.....