Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Poster Of The Year 2017/18

13»

Comments

• The 'Nearly Went to Prison' joint award?
  • Annoying, patronising, newbie who thinks he knows it all award?
  • JamesSeed said:

The Karl Robinson defender award?

• Best thread has to be the "mad colleagues you have worked with" one
  • Voice of reason award has to be @Grapevine49
  • JamesSeed said:

Close second

It's a sign of my age that I immediately looked first at the racket. Is that a knock off Dunlop Maxply Fort?
    Not seen white tennis balls for years.
  • Addickted said:

JamesSeed said:

Close second

It's a sign of my age that I immediately looked first at the racket. Is that a knock off Dunlop Maxply Fort?
    So true. More white balls please.

And her grip looks like a semi-western, quite fashionable at the time. She clearly knew what she was doing.
  • JamesSeed said:

Addickted said:

JamesSeed said:

Close second

So true. More white balls please.

And her grip looks like a semi-western, quite fashionable at the time. She clearly knew what she was doing.
    Being the optimum word here I think.

• Sponsored links:

• Should be NLA and me having stuffed Burger Boy and his grass after the court appearances --------- unbiased assessment of course with honorable mention of the other nine who our club tried to shaft

Wins my vote pal
  • JamesSeed said:

Close second

I dont see any tennis racket.....

Shame @A-R-T-H-U-R got there first i was thinking of putting a poster in the thread fail :(
  • Most ignored poster........me!

HELLO!
  • Did some one say summin......
  • Close second

That poster is very old now. I wonder what the girl looks like these days ?

• edited March 2018
    Cant paste as an image but here she is...
    https://goo.gl/images/aR84X6

Although some fat ugly bloke is trying to say she's his ex wife and not the above lady.
  • Most prolific poster has to be @SDAddick on the Trump thread
  • Don't award it to me as I live in France and could not attend the award ceremony to collect the prize.
  • stevec said:

Don't award it to me as I live in France and could not attend the award ceremony to collect the prize.

That's fine. We could set up a satellite link to France - a bit like they do for the BAFTAs when an American wins but can't be arsed to be there!!