Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Fleetwood- Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Utter dross. Again. Be amazed if he changes it up at half time and even if he does, it will still be the same formation that had got us nowhere for months
  • Options
    Charlton currently in 10th place - happy days.
  • Options
    Relax. As it stands still 13 points clear of relegation spots
  • Options

You lot need to join us boycotters, your Saturdays will be so much happier.

When the fun stops, stop!

• Options
    All of the ball, but just one clear sight of goal fashioned, and that shot ended up blocked because Fosu took the obligatory 'extra touch'.
  • Options
    There will be an early goal in the second half which team I don't have a clue.
  • Options
    I hope Robinson does the honorable thing and resigns if we lose this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    These Freddo Frog biscuits I am eating are very moreish!
  • Options
    Fleetwood not won in 10 games, we know the result :smiley:
  • Options

Total domination really without any clear cut chances. Some boos at half time from the morons.

Cant really call it dominating when half our possession has been between the defence!!
  • Options
    And I think we have four players with anything even vaguely resembling a first touch, and two of those are Sarr and Bauer, bleeding great lumbering centre backs.
  • Options

I hope Robinson does the honorable thing and resigns if we lose this.

Very few managers resign nowadays, far too much money sloshing about.
  • Options

Here's a clue: they're not wearing red.
  • Options
    The story of the first half...

63% of possession and eight shots for the Addicks in the first period, but it remains goalless at The Valley... #cafc

• Options
    Wonder which player will come out this week and say they need to out performance in. Imagine Chris will be hiding this week
  • Options
    Saw a family ask to be let out from the bottom of the family stand after 35 minutes whilst I was going a piss.
  • Options
    Already written this season off, was dreading getting in play offs tbh, this team ain't got the bollocks or mental strength to win it and unfortunately it doesn't seem like our manager has the nouse to get us there anyway!!
    Roll on the sale and onto next season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Here's a clue: they're not wearing red.
    Lol my exact thoughts.
  • Options
    At some point they will realise we can't score to save our lives, then they will commit forwards and get their goal. Then Robbo will go 2 up front but it will be too late.
  • Options
    Would have had more fun at Gillingham and their game was called off
  • Options
    Down to 10th as things stand at half time
  • Options
    Ben Reeves is like a lost small child tip toeing through a jungle.
  • Options
    Best bit of action this afternoon ... the Crossbar Challenge.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Have i missed anything?

Is this the CL support group?

My name is Soapy.... sniff! An.....and I am erm, sniff... a a Charlton Athletic supporter!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

ross1 said:

Fleetwood Town FC

Verified account

@ftfc
    21s21 seconds ago
    More
    40' | The only noise inside The Valley at the moment is that of the #codarmy. It's snowing but they don't care - excellent support! (0-0)

Cod Army? There's only 10 of them.

"Cod platoon" from now on
  • Options
    We simply have to rely on Fosu doing something special!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!