Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New VOTV142 published 17/3/18

Bloody weather...

More details at http://www.votvonline.com

Comments

• Options

Strange there is no mention of Richard Murray’s February 28th statement in yesterday’s Valley Review, considering it’s by far the most important matter concerning the club at present and there has been no programme since.

Not to worry, though. We’ve covered it in VOTV anyway...

No post yesterday even though the pavements were clear!

Will hopefully arrive tomorrow.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Strange there is no mention of Richard Murray’s February 28th statement in yesterday’s Valley Review, considering it’s by far the most important matter concerning the club at present and there has been no programme since.

Disappointing - posted at 1pm on Friday. I could have put it through your door on Friday afternoon too!
  • Options
    Very good article on Jimmy Gauld by Mike Head, a player I never liked because he took the place of the great Eddie Firmani.
  • Options
    Ironic that the very first sentance in VOTV was that the beast from the east was long gone ....

Coldest day I've been at the Valley for bloody years !!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I've now put most of the John Robinson interview from VOTV141 online at www.votvonline.com for those who haven't seen it.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Mine arrived saturday, thanks Airman
  • Options
    I walked past you with my copy in my pocket on Saturday, but by the time I sat in my seat it had gone.
    Will grab another copy next time I see you.
    Will it cheer me up any?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I walked past you with my copy in my pocket on Saturday, but by the time I sat in my seat it had gone.
    Will it cheer me up any?

Depends how miserable you are in the first place... everything is relative!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JamesSeed said:

Will it cheer me up any?

I think he's playing the 'woe is me' card @Airman Brown and hankering after a freebie, could be good for your image though if you were to show your sympathetic side :wink:
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Will it cheer me up any?

Got a spare copy of The Lion Rants or whatever its called if you are interested ;-))
  • Options

Very good article on Jimmy Gauld by Mike Head, a player I never liked because he took the place of the great Eddie Firmani.

Involved as the main man in match fixing in the sixties.....
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Will it cheer me up any?

Got a spare copy of The Lion Rants or whatever its called if you are interested ;-))
    Obviously as it's Millwall they send me a freebie by courier, along with the free hospitality tickets.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Will it cheer me up any?

Far less miserable after the match having picked up an unexpected point.
  • Options

I've now put most of the John Robinson interview from VOTV141 online at www.votvonline.com for those who haven't seen it.

Great interview, well done to Doug Chapman.

Rather galling to see Robbo was on more at Cardiff in the Champioship than he was at Charlton in the Premier League though......