Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Foxes, Fox a Gon, and Leuth the Pretentious Trolling Twat

13»

Comments

• I have mentioned Fox a Gon on this forum before. They are decent people. Give Terry a call.

Fox-a-gon is a humane deterrence service for individuals, companies and organisations, particularly in London and the south east, who are being troubled by urban foxes but wish to resolve the problem without harming the culprits. There is always an alternative to causing suffering or death.
    fox-a-gon.co.uk

Genuine question, at what size animal/insect do you stop caring so much?

Do you have a problem with rats?

Do you have a petition to stop the human exploitation of cockroaches on Im a Celebrity? I mean, millions die every year.
  • The biggest question I want answered by a vegan is when a lion eats its catch is that a bad thing
  • Leuth said:

Threads like these are excellent tests of character, I find

What, in a way that anyone disagreeing with you view on the subject has got a wanky character?
    Not read beyond this - so forgive me if I'm being unoriginal - but he's far from the only one on this board who might be guilty of that...
  • Just by way of light relief.

The Queen recently visited South London and was surprised to find the large crowd was booing and hissing at her. Her Maj was visibly upset and when back in the Roller asked a lady-in-waiting what had gone wrong. The l-i-w replied as sensitively as she could, "Well ma'am, I believe they have taken against your headgear: it's really not the done thing any more".

"Oh" said QEII, clearly irritated, "that's Prince Philip's fault. We were having breakfast this morning and he asked where one was going today. I told him Bermondsey and he said wear the fox hat."
  • Aah, crap the thread's been sunk, I'l have to put it on the jokes thread too.
  • My local fox uses the zebra crossing to cross the road!!