Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD statement 15/3/18: protests set to resume on Easter Monday (ed. cancelled)

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Other forum ? Don’t go on any forum assumption is the mother of all f**k ups and once again it has proven that when people don’t agree with others comments are made that are untrue. #donedeal
    That doesn’t make any sense.
    Neither does someone stating you go on another forum and become a hero, further more and even more embarrassingly is when the poster retracts the post. Pretty much somes up the individual.
    He’s over 16 - not really your sort of row is it?
    Wish to elaborate on that comment. Or do you want to PM other posters on here about me as you have done in the past ?
    I mean, I can do, but I think you know. Anyway let me know about he PM’s. Cheers.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Other forum ? Don’t go on any forum assumption is the mother of all f**k ups and once again it has proven that when people don’t agree with others comments are made that are untrue. #donedeal
    Neither does someone stating you go on another forum and become a hero, further more and even more embarrassingly is when the poster retracts the post. Pretty much somes up the individual.
    Wish to elaborate on that comment. Or do you want to PM other posters on here about me as you have done in the past ?
    I mean, I can do bit I think you know. Anyway let me know about he PM’s. Cheers.
    Did you get,some words chuck them up in the air and try to make a sentence
  • Options
    edited March 2018

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

I mean, I can do bit I think you know. Anyway let me know about he PM’s. Cheers.
    I did - Wimbledon Away. No need for the comma after get btw.... you could probably chuck an ‘and’ in somewhere as well.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

I did - Wimbledon Away. No need for the comma after get btw.... you could probably chuck an ‘and’ in somewhere as well.
    You sure it wasn’t Doncaster as well
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
    Sending little pms were we
  • Options
    edited March 2018

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
    Sending little pms were we</blockquote

Perhaps.... let me know what I said, and we can have a chat.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
    I was told exactly what you messaged in your PM
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
    PM from who? What did it say?
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
    Lol, you have been PM people on here about me. Right or wrong ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Scoham said:

SE23 said:

But the main protagonist said it was? No?

What are the odds of the new edition of VOTV going on sale that day. #donedeal
    Did you become obsessed with Rick before CARD existed or because of CARD?
    The day I lost respect for CARD when one of them made a remark about my 11year old wearing the new shirt and one of the CARD brigade calling me a scab on here, comparing me to a miner in the strike. The way I see it they are pretty good reasons
    It's a shame things like that have happened but it doesn't mean everyone who supports CARD would agree with it.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Scoham said:

SE23 said:

But the main protagonist said it was? No?

What are the odds of the new edition of VOTV going on sale that day. #donedeal
    Did you become obsessed with Rick before CARD existed or because of CARD?
    The day I lost respect for CARD when one of them made a remark about my 11year old wearing the new shirt and one of the CARD brigade calling me a scab on here, comparing me to a miner in the strike. The way I see it they are pretty good reasons
    It's a shame things like that have happened but it doesn't mean everyone who supports CARD would agree with it.
    Well you are a better person than me, there is a line you don’t cross and members of CARD have crossed it twice, no respect for them at all
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
    You have lost me now. X
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
    You have lost me now. X
    Clearly. I tell you what I will give the guy a bell tomorrow who you was PMing about me, who by the way put.you in your place. I will also ask him about your earlier posts
  • Options
    edited March 2018

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
    You have lost me now. X
    Clearly. I tell you what I will give the guy a bell tomorrow who you was PMing about me, who by the way put.you in your place. I will also ask him about your earlier posts
    You do that. Let me know the outcome.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Redrobo said:

Mametz said:

Whilst I applaud the new resolve shown on here, it does beg a few questions.

Given that everyone on here knew eighteen months ago that the club was owned by a mendacious nutcase and run by nasty lying incompetents, why did people renew their season tickets for this season? What has changed?

If Roland doesn't sell up by August, is everyone who is protesting going to boycott next season. If not, what is the point they are making?

1) Hope.

2) We do not understand the word mendacious.

3) It looked like a couple of lessons had been learnt.

P.S. how’s Wales?

1) Well that was daft: all the more so as you had me telling you what the score was. We talked about this before the season began.

2) I don't believe you.

3) Well that was fucking stupid: all the more so as you had me telling you what the score was. We talked about this before the season began.

4) Wales is fine. I saw Cardiff v Bristol City a couple of weeks ago. Appalling game, if that is the top end of the Championship then God help us. A highlight of my week is watching a live League of Wales game on S4C every Sunday with the commentary in Welsh!

There is a serious point here. Nothing has changed since last year. Everything that people are complaining about now was clear as daylight then.The club is currently rotten to the core. Anybody buying a season ticket or in any way paying to watch games at the Valley is paying Roland to ruin this club. Roland has intimated that those attending games support his stewardship. Why would any Charlton supporter want to do that? My concern is that people will shout in the car park and then rush off to pay Roland a couple of hundred quid to watch the same, or even worse, crap next year.

PS. I have just finished watching "Masterchef". There was a doppelgänger ( and you do know what that means ) of you competing on it. As he was crap at cooking and chucked off in the first round, I suspect it was you!

• Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Maybe Chappo, maybe.
    You have lost me now. X
    You do that. Let me know the outcome.
    If you say so, or.you could PM him
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

If Murray has been spun a line by Belgium then he needs to tell us that. He’s surely got the balls to ring Roland and demand straight answers. If he hasn’t or doesn’t get them then he should tell us exactly that and walk. I for one would at least give him credit for that.

Regarding him walking, it would be a good principled stance, but I think there's a very strong counter argument to be made that if he walks the day-to-day functions might start to implode. Those with greater knowledge of how the club is currently being run can disagree or shed more light, but it feels like Murray is doing the jobs of two or three people and if he left things within the club might start to unravel.

Obviously things aren't good now, and Murray doesn't come out of this as a good guy, but I do think things can get worse.
    SDAddick said:

If Murray has been spun a line by Belgium then he needs to tell us that. He’s surely got the balls to ring Roland and demand straight answers. If he hasn’t or doesn’t get them then he should tell us exactly that and walk. I for one would at least give him credit for that.

Aren’t we all doing the jobs of two or three others these days?!
    He needs to retire and get out of the club!
    He was a great ambassador but over the years his reputation has been badly tarnished!
    I’m sure he’s done what he can, but he and others are probably protecting what they’re owed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Think you did that with your user name, Douchy . No "A" ?

As for your punctuation ...deary me.

Time for bed again, methinks.

:neutral:
  • Options
    RanTooFar said:

What a sad state of affairs when we have so called fans that are now motivated to go to the ground to demonstrate rather than support the team. Lets hope those who are cheesed off with the demos and CARD don't turn up could all get a bit messy.

Team? You mean that mob that turn up, put in half a shift, get beat and go home? The ones that Robinson told to not bother coming back if they weren’t interested?

A few bad results and throw your toys out your pram. Rather than support the team, you get more passionate about that's laughable.
    People want to make their minds up. In one breath you snipe at the manager and call him "Gobinson" and when it suits you take what he says as gospel.
    And you lot on the FB page slag off the protesters who go to the games anyway, calling them two faced. Why? It was made clear at the beginning of the protests for fans to support the team, not the regime. This call for a protest is not in response to a couple of bad results, it is in response to a sale process that is going nowhere while the club is being left to rot. Do you not realise that the club should be preparing for next season already, setting season ticket prices, identifying players to buy, recruiting senior staff. Can you also not see that this protracted sale IS affecting the manager and the players, quite simply because they also need to know where they stand going forward.

One last thing, you and your mates on the FB page have constantly ridiculed all of the protests, either at the Valley or in Belgium, yet what have you done? Why not get a mob of your old school hard cases over to Belgium and show us how to do it? I have put that question twice now on the FB page and not one of you has answered, yet you want to get a crew together to attack protesters? Get your fucking priorities right for Christ's sake.
    Grow up.
    Jeez, your club is dying and you're arguing with people who are trying to do something about it
    Stop exaggerating it’s not dying, I can remember in the 80s when we were minutes from going out of business, they were really desperate times.
    Are we where we want to be ? No, but then again if you ask the majority of fans they would all want there clubs to have more, sign better players, win more trophies but unfortunately you play with the hand you are dealt.
    It’s my opinion there are clubs that are in far, far worse conditions than ours both within our league, in the leagues above us and below. I work within the football and sports industry and some of the stories, salaries and monies leaving the clubs is frightening.
    At this stage of the season the players need fans, it is pointless creating toxic atmospheres and with all due respect there has been probably one in Newcastle that has pushed on even though their fans don’t like the owner, but at the same time the fans stuck with them.
    Life is to short, yes things are rubbish at the moment, and I can remember when they were a lot worse, that is what made our success and promotions so much more sweeter when they happened.
    Remember there are lot worse things that go in life.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Got to admire the audacity to mention PM's with your previous.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Got to admire the audacity to mention PM's with your previous.
    I talk to people straight not go round slagging others off and saying things that are untrue especially to those who know me and then tell me what has been said and by whom, there lies a difference. I have always spoken to people directly and have always said if you have a problem say it to someone’s face rather than behind a keyboard, that is in life not just on here.