Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD statement 15/3/18: protests set to resume on Easter Monday (ed. cancelled)

Comments

• Options
    Mametz said:

Whilst I applaud the new resolve shown on here, it does beg a few questions.

Given that everyone on here knew eighteen months ago that the club was owned by a mendacious nutcase and run by nasty lying incompetents, why did people renew their season tickets for this season? What has changed?

If Roland doesn't sell up by August, is everyone who is protesting going to boycott next season. If not, what is the point they are making?

1) Hope.

2) We do not understand the word mendacious.

3) It looked like a couple of lessons had been learnt.

P.S. how’s Wales?

• Options
    SE23 said:

But the main protagonist said it was? No?

What are the odds of the new edition of VOTV going on sale that day. #donedeal
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Bet Murray wished that Robinson had kept his mouth shut after the defeat on Tuesday night.

If I'm honest, not something Karl is really known for.
    He's got more rabbit than sainsburys
  • Options
    SE23 said:

SE23 said:

Can see the headlineine now: Rolands last days.... And counting.... Until the next issue....
    You sure you aren’t SE25?
  • Options
    SE23 said:

Support the team! You think Karl teakkyv

Can't argue with that.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair comment.
  • Options
    SE23 said:

Support the team! You think Karl teakkyv

SE23 said:

SE23 said:

Can see the headlineine now: Rolands last days.... And counting.... Until the next issue....
    You sure you aren’t SE25?
    Hahaha it actually refers to where I was born. Been in South Germany for past 7 years but still make it to every home game because charlton is my club whoever the owner is.
    Good one.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Other forum ? Don’t go on any forum assumption is the mother of all f**k ups and once again it has proven that when people don’t agree with others comments are made that are untrue. #donedeal
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Lets hope those who are cheesed off with the demos and CARD don't turn up could all get a bit messy.

What demos? Have they been a bit too frequent recently? Poor little snowflake.
    Snowflake? Oh you are awful
  • Options
    In
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Other forum ? Don’t go on any forum assumption is the mother of all f**k ups and once again it has proven that when people don’t agree with others comments are made that are untrue. #donedeal
    That doesn’t make any sense.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Neither does someone stating you go on another forum and become a hero, further more and even more embarrassingly is when the poster retracts the post. Pretty much somes up the individual.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

Neither does someone stating you go on another forum and become a hero, further more and even more embarrassingly is when the poster retracts the post. Pretty much somes up the individual.
    He’s over 16 - not really your sort of row is it?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

SE23 said:

Did you become obsessed with Rick before CARD existed or because of CARD?
    The day I lost respect for CARD when one of them made a remark about my 11year old wearing the new shirt and one of the CARD brigade calling me a scab on here, comparing me to a miner in the strike. The way I see it they are pretty good reasons
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

J BLOCK said:

He’s over 16 - not really your sort of row is it?
    Wish to elaborate on that comment. Or do you want to PM other posters on here about me as you have done in the past ?