Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD statement 15/3/18: protests set to resume on Easter Monday (ed. cancelled)

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:

What a sad state of affairs when we have so called fans that are now motivated to go to the ground to demonstrate rather than support the team. Lets hope those who are cheesed off with the demos and CARD don't turn up could all get a bit messy.

Oooh you’re ‘ard

Says Croydon.
  • Options

What a sad state of affairs when we have so called fans that are now motivated to go to the ground to demonstrate rather than support the team. Lets hope those who are cheesed off with the demos and CARD don't turn up could all get a bit messy.

Team? You mean that mob that turn up, put in half a shift, get beat and go home? The ones that Robinson told to not bother coming back if they weren’t interested?

A few bad results and throw your toys out your pram. Rather than support the team, you get more passionate about that's laughable.
    People want to make their minds up. In one breath you snipe at the manager and call him "Gobinson" and when it suits you take what he says as gospel.
  • Options
    I'm all for a protest, but won't go in the ground.
  • Options

Team? You mean that mob that turn up, put in half a shift, get beat and go home? The ones that Robinson told to not bother coming back if they weren’t interested?

A few bad results and throw your toys out your pram. Rather than support the team, you get more passionate about that's laughable.
    People want to make their minds up. In one breath you snipe at the manager and call him "Gobinson" and when it suits you take what he says as gospel.
    Ok.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

I shall go to the ground to demonstrate AND support the team, thanks very much.
    I don't particulaly appreciate your veiled threats either.

We won't be renewing our season tickets until new owners are in place.
    Close the door on your way out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addick05 said:

No matter what protests are held, here or in Belgium, and even if the senile old tosser is still around I guarantee THOUSANDS of people WILL renew their season tickets.

Not this one (or my son). He knows Charlton Athletic now, but after the last two seasons it can only get better, can't it?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Indeed @JamesSeed I've supported the team, not renewed my season ticket and protested. Is that ok with you WIWALB?
  • Options

Always support the team and always be ready to protest and yes to protest whenever. I would say this will help to nudge things along; I can’t see it doing anything negative. I have to say somewhat in the light of a screwed up season that Robinson gets off lightly with all this as it does deflect attention from him onto Murray and Duchatelet. I don’t necessarily think that our failure on the pitch has been overly influenced by events off the pitch given what Robinson has for a squad. Perhaps I am being cynical but choosing the topic of the club sale after such an abysmal performance on Tuesday coupled with a severe absence of self analysis and critical unemotional judgement on his own performance as a manager is something a less brave person may be tempted to do

You've got that completely the wrong way round. Organ grinder. Monkey.
  • Options
    Anyone remember that infamous tweet #donedeal.
  • Options
    Is Robinson really to be see as the monkey?
  • Options
    Well done C.A.R.D. does the fighting fund need topping up?
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:

JamesSeed said:

Indeed @JamesSeed I've supported the team, not renewed my season ticket and protested. Is that ok with you WIWALB?
    Fantastic, both Charlton supporters. We all have one love when it comes to football.
  • Options

Yawn.
  • Options
    SE23 said:

Yawn.
    Don't worry like I said a few blokes shouting in the car park. There is more chance of still getting promoted than any embarrassing protest having an effect on bringing a sale further forward! #doneDeal
    Takeover must be dead then because there's zero chance of getting out of this league while we're still owned by Roland.
  • Options
    Whilst I applaud the new resolve shown on here, it does beg a few questions.

Given that everyone on here knew eighteen months ago that the club was owned by a mendacious nutcase and run by nasty lying incompetents, why did people renew their season tickets for this season? What has changed?

If Roland doesn't sell up by August, is everyone who is protesting going to boycott next season. If not, what is the point they are making?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I like the idea of messing up Rat’s hotel opening. Can we get details/ attack trip advisor etc.