Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thread for those who want to be positive about KR..

2»

Comments

• Options

Taken a "basket case" of a club and made it presentable for a sale. The job is not yet done but he's part of the journey. Relax #donedeal

He's part of the journey the same way those fraudulent cnuts at S0"th€@st€rn are 'part of the journey' for the poor benighted souls who commute to London from Dartford everyday, more an imposed unavoidable evil earning obscene amounts while delivering utter bilge.
  • Options
    I am positive the day he is relieved of his duties can not come a day too soon.
  • Options

He tells a good mother-in-law joke.

His daughter has massive bangers.

#tarbuck

Do you his wife has massive bangers. Unless they had their daughter at while at school I think she might be a tad young to perve at.
  • Options

He tells a good mother-in-law joke.

His daughter has massive bangers.

#tarbuck

Do you his wife has massive bangers. Unless they had their daughter at while at school I think she might be a tad young to perve at.
    I think the emphasis might be in the bit in bold above.
  • Options
    Scouter...talks the talk but falls over when trying to walk the walk.....haircut not too bad and has the compulsory scouser sense of humour, which comes across big time in his post match interviews
  • Options

being serious for 1 moment I actually think he could turn a few fans around (not me mind you) if he played a 4-4-2 formation

Where's he going to get the 2 strikers from ?
  • Options

being serious for 1 moment I actually think he could turn a few fans around (not me mind you) if he played a 4-4-2 formation

If he changed to 4-4-2 and started winning, that would piss me off just as much as 4-2-3-1, as would confirm what all of us having saying yet with zero experience and more scout badges than coaching badges
  • Options
    Well he could play Zyro as a strike partner. but I would probably give Ajose a go within a system that has two strikers. I know it isn't perfect and might very well not work, but we have to try something surely. I'd probably give Fosu a free role behind them - especially at home where it might help to be positive.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Well he could play Zyro as a strike partner. but I would probably give Ajose a go within a system that has two strikers. I know it isn't perfect and might very well not work, but we have to try something surely. I'd probably give Fosu a free role behind them - especially at home where it might help to be positive.

I'd go with Zyro and Ajose. I like the Fosu idea.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    With RD waiting for promotion to get the best price for the club, KR is obviously aiming to make it mathematically impossible asap by putting players out of position and using useless formations with our lone striker playing on wing where unlikely to score.

When L1 next season is conirmed, price will come down and takeover accellerated.