Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton 13/3/2018 post-match views

Comments

• Options
    LouisMend said:
    Gobsmacked if true.

This needs addressing urgently tomorrow and if a takeover isn't coming in the forseable future then protests in Belgium must be ramped up.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    How depressing and such a sorry state everything surrounding our club is in.

I’ve got a free season ticket, but I don’t think I’ll be coming back until Roland has finally decided to fuck off for good. I’m exhausted with it all to be honest.
  • Options
    Not bothering Saturday
    Indoors with the rugby.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Is anyone on here still backing Robinson ?

James seed
    Not sure he is after that.
  • Options
    AshBurton said:

Grim.

On my commute this morning I realised I was standing next to Ben Reeves and Jason Pearce.

This was a depressing start to the day, as:
    (1) Their choice of clothing implied they hadn’t decided to give up football for a career in the City
    (2) It reminded me we had a match tonight
    (3) I couldn’t think of anything remotely positive or encouraging to say to them. The only phrase that went through my mind was “please try not to be quite as shit as normal”.

So we journeyed in silence. Was that bad?

I'm blaming you then, @AshBurton. Call that a team talk?!
  • Options
    Could we be docked points for using people that are poorly immitating professional football players.
  • Options
    Good clearance off the line by Sarr
  • Options
    edited March 2018

LouisMend said:
    Gobsmacked if true.

This needs addressing urgently tomorrow and if a takeover isn't coming in the forseable future then protests in Belgium must be ramped up.
    That's right.
    Richard Murray told you a fib

So out of character.
  • Options
    Sage said:

LouisMend said:
    How depressing and such a sorry state everything surrounding our club is in.

I’ve got a free season ticket, but I don’t think I’ll be coming back until Roland has finally decided to fuck off for good. I’m exhausted with it all to be honest.
    Surely he is looking to get sacked making these comments. No other club would accept their manager slagging of the owner like this (good on him though!!).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry Sage I responded to the wrong comment :smile:
  • Options
    Good deflection tactics by Karl, there. Learning from Mourinho. Who says 4231 is all he knows?
  • Options
    Nug said:

Scoham said:
    I got to one minute and lost the will.
    WITH
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Didn't check the score at all.

Looked it up well after 10 having said to the wife we will have lost it's just a case of the score. She said 1-0 and sure enough.

Will we finish below the 14th we finished in 1973/74 our worst since seeking re-election in 1925/26?

Far more chance of that than top 6 I fancy. My tip now is 13th.
  • Options
    They succeeded in stopping the protests. Nobody gives a toss now.
  • Options

LouisMend said:
    Strange how week in week out KR has said that he knows nothing about the takeover and now drops this grenade into his presser after a spineless, gutless performance. Blame it on the takeover! Smoke and mirrors.
    No surprises, gift of the gab.
  • Options

At least Karel Fraeye had more than 1 formation in his pocket, unlike Robinson

And Fraeye could also fit into a laundry basket
  • Options

LouisMend said:
    Gobsmacked if true.

That's right.
    Richard Murray told you a fib

So out of character.
    Almost as if he'd become a Duchatalet apologist ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wank.
  • Options
    Time for bed said Zebedee.

Had enough of thinking about that shower of sh** that masquerades as a football team.
  • Options

Amos: 6(MotM), seems weird but I think he stopped it being a lot worse than it could have been
    Solly: 2.5
    Bauer: 3
    Pearce: 3
    Page: n/a
    Sarr: 2
    Konsa: 3
    Reeves: 1.5
    Forster-Caskey: 2
    Fosu-Henry: 3
    Magennis: 3.5
    Zyro:2.5
    Aribo:3
    Marshall: n/a

We weren't good - very bad, in fact, but this is completely demented. The defence were good! The goal was Amos' fault! What's going on?
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    Fuck me, he really does talk utter crap.
  • Options

In the match thread someone posted that we are "a steaming pile of dog shite"

For me the post of the day by a long shot.

Talking of long shots did we actually have any?

That was your post of the day, was it?
    No not really. I was just letting off steam. Living over the other side of the world I so appreciate the comments and pre-match summary etc.

The evening games mean I follow the pain through the morning NZ time. What a waste of time and it's all Karl and Roland's fault and the team they put together. Evening games are better. I just wake up in the morning, find out the bad news and have another cup of tea.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Very poor performance tonight when we were all expecting a positive reaction to the heavy defeat on Saturday. Can't recall their keeper having to make a save. All those bigging up Reeves please tell me what he offered tonight. The bloke is a lightweight and luxury which we don't need, bin him off please and as fir Zoro I wouldn't put your house on seeing him at the World Cup! Sad to say but that's me done for the season 11 away games W 6 D2 L3 there is no way I can watch us just go through the motions at Northampton and Shrewsbury. Roland and his circus, including Robinson OUT!