Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is the first thing you will do when the takeover is finally official?

13»

Comments

• Options

Wonder what the catch is.

Thank fuck for you tma because I too will wonder what is wrong with our new owners (and/or how they got their money) and what does misery love if not company?
  • Options
    Send Roland's son a congratulations card after his successful takeover.
  • Options
    How the feck can it be any worse?
  • Options
    When Mare went, I chipped off work early and got myself well and truly pissed. When the regime is proclaimed dead, I'm going to have to top that.
  • Options
    Call for my nurse and when she arrives at my bedside ask her what year it is.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Send Roland's son a congratulations card after his successful takeover.

Hmmm how funny would that be.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Delete all that protest shit off my computer

Dont do that @Nug

A lot of your stuff is absolute gold and worthy of it's own section in the museum.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Scroll back to the first few thousand pages on this thread and reminisce with my nurse at spearmint living about what fun we had discussing the word imminent. Encouraging her to get closer and closer, I would then demonstrate to her exactly what the word imminent is all about!!!

You sure she won't be using her dictionary to check the word "premature" ?
  • Options
    Collect my pension, I'm 29 at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Take a fast train to St Truiden, find Goldfingers house and take a shit through his letter box!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Buying a leffe beer, Belgian waffles, Belgian chocolates before settling down on a new sofa watching tintin
  • Options
    continue to be obsessed about Ricks comments
  • Options
    edited March 2018
  • Options
    Resurect myself cos I'll surely be dead.
  • Options
    I've already prepared for it, I've had a tab open for years on CL ready to post about it being confirmed. That way I'll have the most likes in CL history.
  • Options
    I'll look like Kevin when he day dreamed about Anne Boleyn.

• Options

I've already prepared for it, I've had a tab open for years on CL ready to post about it being confirmed. That way I'll have the most likes in CL history.

I'll get that.

Duchatelet has promised to call me 20 minutes before contracts are signed.