Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton | Tue 13 Mar | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

Maybe give Magennis a rest and start Zyro

Maybe?

A no brainier for me.
  • Options
    2-0 bye Robinson
  • Options
    Can't see anything but a defeat again, albeit a narrow one, our defence has more leaks than Thames Water and the forward play is by and large all huff and puff but not much else. Season for me feels over, hope I am wrong, I suppose we will see what happens after the buy out (if it happens) but personally I have lost complete faith in KR.
  • Options
    3 4 1 2

Amos

Pearce Bauer Sarr

Konsa JFC Aribo Marshal

Reeves

Magennis Zyro
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    If Zyro doesn't start then my patience with Robinson is exhausted.

Solly HAS to be rested because he can't play three matches in 8 days, surely.
    If Page is fit he should start. Sarr isn't a left back. Positionally he was all over the place at Peterborough, and is too lumbering to mark a nippy winger.
    I've assumed Bauer hasn't been fully fit. If he is he MUST start. Bauer and Pearce normally play well together.
    KaiKai isn't as good as Fosu so shouldn't start if Fosu is available. His injury means he won't start anyway.

Amos
    Konsa| Pearce| Bauer | Page
    Forster-Caskey | Aribo
    Marshall | Reeves | Fosu
    Zyro

Substitutes Bench: Maynard-Brewer |Solly | Lennon | Ajose | Magennis | Sarr| Jackson

With this formation 1-1

[As I’ve said on another thread, if Zyro doesn’t start I shall start a one-man ‘Robinson must go’ protest]

442 for home matches. It’s not a rigid formation, especially if you have a hard working front two who are happy to track back.
  • Options
    Much to KR's amazement, Blackpool will have prepared to nullify his tactic*.

Faced with the need to try something new, he will run out of idea*.

2-0 to Blackpool.

*Easy to do when, as with our "manager", you operate in Highlander mode and there can be only one.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

"Disappointment on Saturday but tomorrow we are back at it... "

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO READ THIS CRAP.

• Options
    Away from home I can't see Forster-Caskey starting alongside Aribo as the two in midfield. For this reason, it's got to either be Konsa or Jackson in there alongside JFC.

Amos
    Solly Bauer Pearce Page
    Konsa Forster-Caskey
    Marshall Reeves Fosu
    Zyro

Maynard-Brewer, Lennon, Sarr, Jackson, Aribo, Ajose, Magennis
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Until we win or draw maybe?
  • Options
    then it'll be... Happy to finally win / draw, tomorrow we are back on it!!
  • Options

then it'll be... Happy to finally win / draw, tomorrow we are back on it!!

Which will be true.

• Options
    If Pearce, Jackson, and Solly keep their places I will be baffled. Solly has been off it for a while. Pearce has been awful since coming back. Jackson is not, and never has been, a defensive midfielder and has neither the positional sense or the legs to play there.

Given Dijksteel baffling played for the U23s yesterday I can't see him being involved which is so frustrating. By process of elimination I expect it will be JFC and Aribo in central midfield. JFC needs to be very disciplined and reserved. When he and Aribo played together earlier in the year they both looked lost, with the exception of the second half at Blackburn where they looked good because JFC sat and Aribo had freer reign.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Come on. It's not the media guys fault. They have to write something and don't have the luxury of being able to complain about stuff like we do. Or even be impartial.
  • Options
    I'll be surprised if we manage to get anything out of this one sadly.

Another baggy performance beckons.
  • Options
    Huge match actually. Our season carries on wheezing for a while longer or dies on its arse tonight.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Come on. It's not the media guys fault. They have to write something and don't have the luxury of being able to complain about stuff like we do. Or even be impartial.
    Yeah and of all the silly and stupid things Karl says, "We are back at it..." is really far down the list. I mean if anything it's just a statement of fact because we're literally playing today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

An away win, back in the play-offs.

The silent majority, whose internet connections have been down for a few days, come out in support of Robinson.

Zyro scores again.

I dunno I think people who are unquestionably supportive of Robinson are few and far between at the best of times, and it feels he's lost a lot of support in the last 2-3 weeks.

I've been more supportive of him than most, but also feel a lot of mistakes have been made in recent weeks in particular. I personally don't talk about sacking him because I can't see it happening under Roland's ownership as he won't want to spend the payout.
  • Options

The silent majority, whose internet connections have been down for a few days, come out in support of Robinson.

Zyro scores again.

What, both of them ?

• Options
    1-1 We go ahead early, outplay them the whole of the 1st half and concede a late equaliser 85th minute +
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Dazzler21 said:

Yeah and of all the silly and stupid things Karl says, "We are back at it..." is really far down the list. I mean if anything it's just a statement of fact because we're literally playing today.
    More to the point of what I was saying... How many times do we have to read the 'disappointment' line.

It seems every week it is either disappointment at losing 2 points or just losing generally. I think Saturday's ineptitude by Robinson was my limit.

Great ball from Reeves for the Zyro to score from... When Robinson says hopefully Zyro and Reeves can make more of an impact it lets me know both his formation and that they won't start.

4-0 Blackpoop
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Zyro scores again.

I dunno I think people who are unquestionably supportive of Robinson are few and far between at the best of times, and it feels he's lost a lot of support in the last 2-3 weeks.

I've been more supportive of him than most, but also feel a lot of mistakes have been made in recent weeks in particular. I personally don't talk about sacking him because I can't see it happening under Roland's ownership as he won't want to spend the payout.
    I sense a tongue firmly planted in cheek from Henners.

Like you I’ve been dismayed by some mistakes recently. He’ll have to go some now to save face. Good test for him and the team in fact.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

SDAddick said:

Dazzler21 said:

More to the point of what I was saying... How many times do we have to read the 'disappointment' line.

It seems every week it is either disappointment at losing 2 points or just losing generally. I think Saturday's ineptitude by Robinson was my limit.

Great ball from Reeves for the Zyro to score from... When Robinson says hopefully Zyro and Reeves can make more of an impact it lets me know both his formation and that they won't start.

4-0 Blackpoop
    If Blackpool score 4 then KR might as well stay in Blackpool.
  • Options
    You can only support a manager so long, he has no excuses left so blames the players. He has not once taken the blame himself.

I think my limit was the Shrewsbury game.

We weren't out skilled that day, we had far more skill.

We were outplayed. Our game plan was shockingly bad. Our subs poorly timed and we came out worse after a 0-0 at half time.

We should have been buoyed by the fact we had saved a penalty and weathered the storm that followed. We should have come out how we did for the first 15 minutes of the first half. Instead we came out nervy and folded.

I can't help but believe the players have no faith left in the Robinson and when that happens the supporters have a right to also lose faith.
  • Options
    We will win tonight but still not be in the play offs. Peterborough are playing Bury tonight so they will still be above us.

Big game tonight, gotta get the 3 points at all costs.